9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
There isn't a way to make the conversion in place, but I think this should do the job:
W:
cd \wbfs
for %i in (*.wbfs) do wbfs_file.exe "%i" extract_wbfs_all D:\temp\wbfs
assuming W: is your wii fat partition and d:\temp is your local disk with enough space
then remove everything in W:\wbfs and copy everything from D:\temp\wbfs to W:\wbfs
But I haven't tried this. Also, it will re-copy all the files including those that are not split.
Just a note to anyone who is making this as a batch file...make sure it's %%i rather than %i.

SilverStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know if it's been said in the 360+ pages, so I'll say it now: Because of this loader, I can finally play Madworld!

For a game that had the 480p support ripped out of it, it looks rather nice when played under 480p through the forced video mode option.
smile.gif

One thing I would like to see done, is for a silent channel option to be created, when using channel builders/launch forwarders such as Crap. But, one cannot have everything, if they cannot code themselves.

Cheers.
smile.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to 48b2, works flawlessly. Really, we're spoiled with the best usb loader by a long shot. I also recommend We Sing (PAL) that just came out, really fun. I also got to the first boss in Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles and it didnt crash for me, is the problem fixed on it?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
SilverStar said:
Don't know if it's been said in the 360+ pages, so I'll say it now: Because of this loader, I can finally play Madworld!

For a game that had the 480p support ripped out of it, it looks rather nice when played under 480p through the forced video mode option.
smile.gif

One thing I would like to see done, is for a silent channel option to be created, when using channel builders/launch forwarders such as Crap. But, one cannot have everything, if they cannot code themselves.

Cheers.
smile.gif
Wow. Several people reported that this didn't work with Madworld. I'm glad to see it does.

For anyone who wants to know, you need to go to game options for the game and set "Video=Force NTSC" and "Video Patch = All". It should then play in 480p. Choose to force NTSC even if you have a PAL machine/game.

hispanico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have download the version 47, install it and all okay. I select game play etc...
But when i come back in Wii and relaunch the program a black screen appear and i must restart wii ?

Why this ?

Thank

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Moron question here...

The small song clip from CFG USB Loader, when u launch Rabbids Go Home, where can I find it?

Would love to have it on my cell. ;-)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great loader guys but I have one question:

Is there the possibility to cycle through different favorites with the 1-button or do I have to make extra-profiles (what I already did but that seems to be a little suboptimal...)? What I mean is when I launch the cfg it starts with all games. Press once 1 and I get my first fav-list. Bress a second time and I have another fav-list and so on.... That would be a great addition if it is possible at all.

As I said before the loader is great. Love it since I began using it!

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muyfa666 said:
Moron question here...

The small song clip from CFG USB Loader, when u launch Rabbids Go Home, where can I find it?

It's in the games ISO file.

onad0301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys.. need a little help... i got conf loader up and running on my sd card ( version 46) i want to install channel to run off my usb hdd...i have downloaded "USBLoaderCFG_NForwarder - *new* (by Narolez)" ..read the read me ...i'm fine with everything...except... when i open wad manager to install the channel on my wii do i have to tell wad manager where i want to install this wad and if i do, where do i put it?

thanx in advance onad

PS i do have my hdd partioned into fat and wfbs

smallguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mousex said:
Muyfa666 said:
Moron question here...

It's in the games ISO file.

That makes me wonder if anyone can do a PC tool to get audio out of the opening.bnr
and save it as an mp3, for example? I also would like to get some tune as a ringing tone...

I really love this banner sound feature and I tested my ~200 game collection through.
Most sounds were excellent, but several played only few seconds. Is it possible to
configure this feature to continue playing loop part (just like disc channel does)?
I used version "47 release" and it played others but just one game did not play
any sounds (even it does so with the DVD backup). It was Kung Fu Panda, PAL (RKPP52).

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Master Mo said:
Great loader guys but I have one question:

Is there the possibility to cycle through different favorites with the 1-button or do I have to make extra-profiles (what I already did but that seems to be a little suboptimal...)? What I mean is when I launch the cfg it starts with all games. Press once 1 and I get my first fav-list. Bress a second time and I have another fav-list and so on.... That would be a great addition if it is possible at all.

As I said before the loader is great. Love it since I began using it!

I suggested something like that in http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147...t&p=2400964
But no one even commented on that.

maybe because of this "dont discuss todo" agenda ?

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
PsyBlade said:
I suggested something like that in http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147...t&p=2400964
I did read that and made me a note about it, some ideas are nice, like the "all" and "hidden" group, everything else sounds like just complicating a simple thing to me. There are a lot of areas that could be improved upon, a lot of details that can be added, but i don't have enough time for all
tongue.gif
So i chose things that interest me or are simple. Profiles are a simple addition but i have no big interest in them. If you want better management of profiles, you can try using the configurator maybe it will be good enough for what you need.

charroux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the FAT version, the titles.txt lookup is only using the first 4 characters of the ID, so all my custom Guitar Hero III games are showing up with the same title. The covers, banner music and actual games started with A are correct (6-character ID lookup), just the title lookup is wrong. This should be an easy fix. I don't remember if this was a problem in the WBFS versions. Thanks.

charroux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
PsyBlade said:
I did read that and made me a note about it, some ideas are nice, like the "all" and "hidden" group, everything else sounds like just complicating a simple thing to me. There are a lot of areas that could be improved upon, a lot of details that can be added, but i don't have enough time for all
tongue.gif
So i chose things that interest me or are simple. Profiles are a simple addition but i have no big interest in them. If you want better management of profiles, you can try using the configurator maybe it will be good enough for what you need.
I agree that some of the suggestions are too complicated, for example, changing +/- functionality based on context could result in accidentally deleted games.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
charroux said:
In the FAT version, the titles.txt lookup is only using the first 4 characters of the ID, so all my custom Guitar Hero III games are showing up with the same title. The covers, banner music and actual games started with A are correct (6-character ID lookup), just the title lookup is wrong. This should be an easy fix. I don't remember if this was a problem in the WBFS versions. Thanks.
I will check that later, but i think it should use the ID6 properly... can you verify that you indeed have 6 letter ids in titles.txt. The old titles.txt had 4 letter ids inside.

drizzt007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I get the wii to go back to the games menu after quitting a game, instead of going back to the wii menu?

I've tried playing around with the settings in preloader but I still couldn't get it to work.

also, I've been trying to get super smash bros brawl to work with USB loader , I've tried IOS 222 and 223 but I'm still getting errors. this is also why I was asked the first question , each time I try to run SSBB and it doesn't work I have to go and launch USB loader again from the wii menu.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
charroux said:
I agree that some of the suggestions are too complicated, for example, changing +/- functionality based on context could result in accidentally deleted games.

Well what I wanted most was a discussion.
I know it might be a bad suggestion.

Maybe move add/delete to "1" menu since it is less common ?
Plus there is the confirmation thing.

Most of the suggestions I made I think I can code myself once recent code is published.
What I can not code is the gui/display part.

And no I dont want to fork this project or any other.
I want my patches included in upstream so I dont have to maintain the rest.

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onad0301 said:
hey guys.. need a little help... i got conf loader up and running on my sd card ( version 46) i want to install channel to run off my usb hdd...i have downloaded "USBLoaderCFG_NForwarder - *new* (by Narolez)" ..read the read me ...i'm fine with everything...except... when i open wad manager to install the channel on my wii do i have to tell wad manager where i want to install this wad and if i do, where do i put it?

thanx in advance onad

PS i do have my hdd partioned into fat and wfbs

The wad manager will install the wad in HomeBrew as a channel, then you launch the loader from there.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
oggzee said:
charroux said:
I will check that later, but i think it should use the ID6 properly... can you verify that you indeed have 6 letter ids in titles.txt. The old titles.txt had 4 letter ids inside.
I think it has got nothing to do with FAT. I guess this is what is going on: you only have a titles.txt entry for one GH game and not also for the custom ids. If that is the case yes, all other custom GH games will pick that title, because of the way titles.txt is being searched - first by a 6letter ID then by a 4 letter ID, so that both formats of titles.txt work ok - 4 and 6 letter ids. Now to fix this you can add to your titles.txt the custom IDs and titles. But if you add them to usb-loader/titles.txt it will be overwritten next time you update them from the loader, so you can add your custom titles to /apps/usbloader/titles.txt (or wherever the cfg loader boot.dol is located) both titles.txt will be used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~