Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sacohen9665 said:
Strange issue.

I set up a System for my son at my mother's house for the times he is there after school and such.

The WiFi is enabled and working, HBC sees the network, but when I try to update the loader or look for covers CFG USB loader can not find a network.

Sorry to repost, but I never got a response on this issue.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
r3dcat said:
Can anyone please confirm for me if they have successfully played either of these two new titles using Configurable USB Loader ???

Thomas & Friends: Hero of the Rails [ST4PNX]

or

We Sing: Encore [SSEPNG]

much appreciated

Don't have Thomas & Friends but We Sing:Encore is working fine on the latest FAT release of CFG Loader for me.

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Sacohen9665 said:
Sacohen9665 said:
Strange issue.

I set up a System for my son at my mother's house for the times he is there after school and such.

The WiFi is enabled and working, HBC sees the network, but when I try to update the loader or look for covers CFG USB loader can not find a network.

You set the IP and DNS on the Wii Settings? Or its automatic?

I have the same problem sometime ago. HBC enter in the network fine, but CFG and other apps don't, and I can't play online. So, I call for my Web Service and ask the DNS primary and Secundary, and then I configured and it Works!

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pedimaisum said:
Sacohen9665 said:
Sacohen9665 said:
Strange issue.

You set the IP and DNS on the Wii Settings? Or its automatic?

I have the same problem sometime ago. HBC enter in the network fine, but CFG and other apps don't, and I can't play online. So, I call for my Web Service and ask the DNS primary and Secundary, and then I configured and it Works!

I believe I have it set to automatic.
I can try setting them and see what happens.

Thanks.

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AdamBrunt said:
Don't have Thomas & Friends but We Sing:Encore is working fine on the latest FAT release of CFG Loader for me.
Thanks for the response Adam ... I guess I have corrupted/bad copy then as mine hangs on startup
frown.gif
... just needed to confirm if problem was with the loader or copy of game ... thanks again much appreciated
wink.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do i need to do anything special to get metroid trilogy to work in cfg loader? does it still need the alt dol method? or will all 3 games load via the trilogy menu? i ripped my disc via the cfg loader menu if that helps

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the gamercard support, I'm trying to figure out how to do it. I can't tell if it's working though. For the next release of the loader, can we get a visual confirmation in the app? I'm on 58b, and I went into the Global options in the app because I thought there would be somewhere to choose your site and/or view a 'processing' notice that it's trying to update your gamercard. So, can we just get something that shows up in a menu somewhere that says that it is currently updating your ncard/wiinnertag. Also, I'm confused as to what needs to be in the config.txt in /sd/usbloader/config.txt/

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
GolfDude said:
do i need to do anything special to get metroid trilogy to work in cfg loader? does it still need the alt dol method? or will all 3 games load via the trilogy menu? i ripped my disc via the cfg loader menu if that helps
You just need to select Alt Dol Disk (Ask) and then when you load the game, choose the .dol of MP you want. In this way, the CFG use the .dol on disc/ISO and you don't need any wip, dol, etc on the SD. Just the ISO and thats should work

Before this, you must creat a save data in the trilogy menu.

QUOTE(QKid @ Aug 25 2010, 08:13 PM) For the gamercard support, I'm trying to figure out how to do it. I can't tell if it's working though. For the next release of the loader, can we get a visual confirmation in the app? I'm on 58b, and I went into the Global options in the app because I thought there would be somewhere to choose your site and/or view a 'processing' notice that it's trying to update your gamercard. So, can we just get something that shows up in a menu somewhere that says that it is currently updating your ncard/wiinnertag. Also, I'm confused as to what needs to be in the config.txt in /sd/usbloader/config.txt/

When you click A to load a game, before the ios load, appear a indicative msg like "network estabelished" and then "gamer card update" or something like this.
After the msg of gamecard, you must see the msg of ios loading.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
QKid said:
For the gamercard support, I'm trying to figure out how to do it. I can't tell if it's working though. For the next release of the loader, can we get a visual confirmation in the app? I'm on 58b, and I went into the Global options in the app because I thought there would be somewhere to choose your site and/or view a 'processing' notice that it's trying to update your gamercard. So, can we just get something that shows up in a menu somewhere that says that it is currently updating your ncard/wiinnertag. Also, I'm confused as to what needs to be in the config.txt in /sd/usbloader/config.txt/
There is visual confirmation if it is working as pedimaisum said, and your problem appears to be that you didn't install 58b2. The support wasn't present in 58b.

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
QKid said:
There is visual confirmation if it is working as pedimaisum said, and your problem appears to be that you didn't install 58b2. The support wasn't present in 58b.

Yeah, I got it. I did have 58b2, I thought it was the first beta though, cuz I wasn't paying attention. Anyways, as you can see from my sig, I figured it out. I had to put the stuff in the config.txt myself. It wasn't there by default which was more my confusion. Yeah, I see the 'updating your gamercard' thingy. Thanks guys for your help. However, I figured it out on my own. But thanks anyways.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
cfg v58 (release)
cfg58.dol
cfg58-222.dol
lang58.zip
Cfg_USB_Loader_58.zip
(or online update)
Changes:

26-08-2010 cfg v58 (release)
* preliminary cios rev21 support

25-08-2010 cfg v58b2 (beta2)
* Gamercard support (Clipper, Daileon)
* New options: gamercard_url and gamercard_key
- These options work like the cover_url options
and support the =+ operator to add multiple sites/keys
- Keys and URLs are matched up in order
- If you set a key in the list to 0, or leave out trailing keys, the
respective sites from the URLs will not be tried.
- The tags {KEY} and {ID6} can be used in the URLs.
- Defaults are for WiinnerTag and NCard in that order, but with blank keys:
gamercard_url = http://www.wiinnertag.com/wiinnertag_scrip...p;game_id={ID6}
gamercard_url =+ http://www.messageboardchampion.com/ncard/...&game={ID6}
gamercard_key =

22-08-2010 cfg v58b (beta)
* Added wiird setting to global options screen.
(If the gecko is not connected the option is inactive)
* Improved IOS base detection (from NeoGamma - by WiiPower)
* New option: debug_gecko = [0],1,2,3
write debug info to usb gecko

01-08-2010 cfg v58a (alpha)
* Support multiple slots for Waninkoko's cios rev20: 247, 248, 249, 250
Changed option: ios = 247, 248, [249], 222-mload, 223-mload,
224-mload, 222-yal, 223-yal, 250

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks great work as always oggzee, i got my gamertag going edit: nvm i found the link for my gamertag couldnt at first

i love cfg loader, i will always recommend it man again thanks for the work.

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
CFG 58 tested with ios 249 rev17, 222/223v4, 250 (cIOSX20b), wiinnertag and everything is fine on 4.2U loading by pepxl's DCFG. Thanks Dr. Clipper (Edit:), Ogzee (/Edit) and CFG team for the fast release.

See you!

YuriCPS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a lot Dr. Clipper, oggzee and Daileon, you guys are truly awesome.
==
Daileon, tu é muito foda!! Finalmente vemos um brasileiro fazendo a diferença na scene do Wii. A wiinnertag é bem melhor do que esse tal de Ncard aí... Cara, sou seu fã
bow.gif

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
cfg v59a (alpha)
cfg59a.dol
cfg59a-222.dol
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v59a (alpha)
* Improved support for Hermes cIOS v5.x
Updated ehcmodule to v5 and new odip plugin
Moved frag code from ehcmodule to odip
Removed support for Hermes cIOS 1,2,3 and external modules
(cios v4 is still supported)
Games on SD/SDHC don't work with hermes cios for the moment.

Let me know if this improves hermes cios v5 or breaks something.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
pedimaisum said:
Hi oggzee, thanks for the alpha.
What is the prevision for the future of hermes v4 support?

Thanks!
Unless Hermes starts development again, it's pretty safe to say we'll keep the v4 support in. There are benefits to using v4 over v5 (compatibility with older apps and so on), while there are virtually no benefits for the earlier Hermes revisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: