George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
If it is ever implemented, maybe a timed power-down after x mins of inactivity instead of (or as well as) a screensaver? Personally, saving electricity (peak oil and all that) when the wii isn't being used appeals to me more than screenburn/image persistence protection.

Would be no use to me (everyone here is very energy-conscious, so unused items are switched off), but all parents will know how much of a nuisance some teenagers can be when it comes to switching things off. =]

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
About the Screensaver i have ask many times but no reply.
And George Dawes are totally right. People with kids need some kind of burn-in reduction! (believe me i know to well)
but if it is to hard to do it dosn´t matter to me

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this may have been covered before.......but.....

Can i force all games to play in 480p mode?

What settings need changing to achieve this?

Edit : Found my answer, cheers Dr Clipper!! Need to force NTSC and set video patches to ALL.

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
transam81 said:
is it ok to post a video that show the problem i'm having during game play?

oh well i'm posting a link of it anyway you can find a description of my problem on the top of page 704 of this thread but here's a visual:

It seems a game's bug, not CFG fault.

If I'm not wrong, at that point there is something other you have to take before opening the door, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiixale said:
transam81 said:

oh well i'm posting a link of it anyway you can find a description of my problem on the top of page 704 of this thread but here's a visual:

It seems a game's bug, not CFG fault.

If I'm not wrong, at that point there is something other you have to take before opening the door, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Well what you see in the video really isn't typical. Every other time i have reached this point the game freezes and all i can see is the blue and green mist.

There really isn't anything else to get before reaching this point, the reason i blaze through it so fast is because i've played this small portion so many time. i've used the last 3 versions of cfg loader ios 249 250 222 223 clear patches off on all, in every combination. so i've had enough practice.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is can you only have one MP3 play in the background or can you switch between them (one plays, then switches to the next track...rinse and repeat)?

And where exactly does the MP3 go?

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the mp3 goes in the usbloader folder. i haven't tried putting more than one mp3 file at a time.

DarkMario616 said:
My question is can you only have one MP3 play in the background or can you switch between them (one plays, then switches to the next track...rinse and repeat)?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
George Dawes said:
Quick question, are there any plan for editable cheats to be enabled (with a simple text input for the XXXX that needs setting) in cfg?

tia.

(btw * Return directly to the loader when exiting a game: use preloader! can be removed from the faq section of the initial post whenever oggzee is next around, if you weren't aware it was still in there).
If somebody submits a fix that seems clean enough, we'll add it. None of the devs are interested enough in cheats to bother adding that feature (input is an annoying thing to debug).

transam81 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7ra4-s65I
Did you rip this game yourself? Does the same thing happen if you load your save game when playing via the original disc?

QUOTE(DarkMario616 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:50 AM)

It will randomly select from all the .mp3 and .mod files in any directory you choose (although it uses the base directory by default). Use the "music" option in config.txt to choose a different directory to load music from.

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes. the save file was from the original disc. that's the games save i was playing when i had first run into the problem. afterwards i deleted the save file thinking it might be the problem started the next game purely usbloader and ran into the same problem in the same spot. it might be a bad rip on my part. i used cfg v57b3 to rip it.

if this was a bad rip it would be a first, as i've backed up everything else the same way.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
FlareRDB said:
Is there anyway to fix the install a game button? It just freezes on a blank screen.
What install a game button? Are you saying the loader freezes when you push + or are you talking about a different loader (I hear GX has install game issues at the moment)?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
FlareRDB said:
Yeah I was talking about USB loader GX, you press the +(install button) and you just get stuck on a blank screen and can't do anything. If that's the problem, then do you know of any other leaders where I can install?
Uh, you're in the thread for Configurable USB Loader right now. For instructions about setting it up and installing the latest version, click here.

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!

I'm using cfg v57b5 222 and I notice some little bug once in a while, the following message appears:
"Error Custom ios 223 could not be found. Please install it."

It happened with 57b4 too.

I have Waninkoko rev19, IOS222 (Rev 4) and base IOS38 mload v4.

When it happens I just go back to Wii menu and I launch cfg again it works perfectly.
I'm using Narolez old forwarder (the blue one).

transam81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You Should have ios 223 v4 installed as well.

Jabe said:
Hi!

I'm using cfg v57b5 222 and I notice some little bug once in a while, the following message appears:

When it happens I just go back to Wii menu and I launch cfg again it works perfectly.

onad0301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not trying to hijack anyone's subject but I have a quick question...I have been away for a couple months,...I'm currently using version 46 of conf usb loader and wbts not fat for my games....can i just update to newest version thru internet... are there any issues doing this....

Thanks Onad

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
transam81 said:
You Should have ios 223 v4 installed as well.

Jabe said:
Hi!

Why?

It works perfectly without it. There is just this bug sometimes.

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Jabe said:
Hi!

Where and when this message appear?

Help us to understand why the loader looks for cIOS 223 (that isn't installed, of course).

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
wiixale said:
Jabe said:
Hi!

Where and when this message appear?

Help us to understand why the loader looks for cIOS 223 (that isn't installed, of course).

It appears when I load the channel from the Wii Menu, before loading cfg.
Then it goes back to Wii menu I launch it again without problem and play any game without problem neither.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte