Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
buffdog said:
how do i get sam&max to work ive done 222-mload and block ios reload but it just sends me to menu screen how do i load this game plz thx
blink.gif
yaywii.gif
You need to use Alt Dol Disc Plus. A tutorial I wrote for it is here.

Dochog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have or know where to find a forward channel that has the spinning hard drive that matches the disk channel? I have one from about a year ago but it only searches my SD card and not my drive. I can use it as long as I have a card with the loader dol on it. Just curious, I have one that works but I like the spinning drive or even the black cfg loader screen that matches the opening of the loader. It would be cool if there was a forwarding channel that always matches the opening graphic to the loader.

Great loader, thanks for all the great features and updates.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Dochog said:
Anyone have or know where to find a forward channel that has the spinning hard drive that matches the disk channel? I have one from about a year ago but it only searches my SD card and not my drive. I can use it as long as I have a card with the loader dol on it. Just curious, I have one that works but I like the spinning drive or even the black cfg loader screen that matches the opening of the loader. It would be cool if there was a forwarding channel that always matches the opening graphic to the loader.

Great loader, thanks for all the great features and updates.
pepxl's latest forwarder matches the current splash. I'm pretty sure my current forwarder tutorial links to that version.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't had any issues so far, actually my favorite loader, beats the rest easily. I just have one question, haven't seen it elsewhere, im loading games from fat32 fine, but it says something along the lines of "error (or maybe warning?") multiple wbfs partitions are only supported by cios222/223 etc etc" but i don't even have a wbfs partition lol. Just thought that was odd and that i'd point it out.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
lejong2002 said:
Yesterday I bought an ndas IDE HDD storage.

I tried cfg usb loader, wiiflow and usb loader gx.

Only usb loader gx recognizes my HDD.

I am a FAT32 HDD user.

Anyone can help me?
unsure.gif
What does Cfg say? Does it say it can't find partition WBFS1? If so, just push A to choose your FAT partition instead. You can save this as the default partition to use in the global options (push 1 twice then 2). You could also add "partition=fat1" to config.txt to make it look for that. This all assumes you are using rev 18 or rev 19 of IOS249. If you don't want to install rev 19, you need IOS222 instead and should use the 56c-222.dol.

Tutorials for all of these steps can be found via the link in my sig.

If there is some other sort of error, please state exactly how it isn't recognised and maybe we can still help.

Thanks Dr.

I tested again.
After formating FAT32, GX shows game lists but cannot run games .
After formating FAT32, cfg cannot show game lists it counts 30 second and shows ret=-1.
After formating wbfs, GX can show and can run games. ( I have 56c-222, so I don't test cfg on wbfs )

very weird
wacko.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
lejong2002 said:
Thanks Dr.

I tested again.
After formating FAT32, GX shows game lists but cannot run games .
After formating FAT32, cfg cannot show game lists it counts 30 second and shows ret=-1.
After formating wbfs, GX can show and can run games. ( I have 56c-222, so I don't test cfg on wbfs )

very weird
wacko.gif
Well, I don't know why it wouldn't read your FAT32 drive, but 56c-222 can read WBFS drives just fine.

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Well, I don't know why it wouldn't read your FAT32 drive, but 56c-222 can read WBFS drives just fine.

Oops,

I deleted my cIOS249 and then reintalled it again.
And using 56c , it works perfectly. ( GX works also. )

Thanks a lot !

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dr. Clipper said:
pepxl's latest forwarder matches the current splash. I'm pretty sure my current forwarder tutorial links to that version.

Just a quick OT question about your guide: you quote the Waninkoko's WAD Manager 1.6 to install the forwarder, but I know that it doesn't exist officially, it's just the 1.5 version compiled with the error1029-fix on.

Budweiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok I hit the 500 game limit on my 1tb western digital hard drive ,
I have another 1tb western digital I want to make into a fat drive ,
is there an easy way to get the games from wbfs drive to the fat drive easy?
Thanks Bud

kot7k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gofansub.net
XP
Country
Spain
Sry for this question but i really tried to find out by myself and couldnt find any way to do it/any information to enable it.
On first page it says, features: - Loading games from DVD

How do i load a game on my dvd drive? I really cant find it. (im using CiosX 249 v19 before it was 222v4 and the same, loader 56-c (before was 55(mload222))

Greetings and ty for this program

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
kot7k said:
Sry for this question but i really tried to find out by myself and couldnt find any way to do it/any information to enable it.
On first page it says, features: - Loading games from DVD

How do i load a game on my dvd drive? I really cant find it. (im using CiosX 249 v19 before it was 222v4 and the same, loader 56-c (before was 55(mload222))

Greetings and ty for this program

press the minus button to access the main menu then launch dvd

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it will, but i've found it to be VERY picky about which games it adds lol it didnt add like 10 of my games no matter what, i'd put them on individually etc etc and itd just refuse to put them on, but then i simply drag/dropped it into my wbfs folder and it worked. E.g. Super Smash Bros Brawl for me, it wouldn't add with that program no matter what

rr20552

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help (slightly off topic).

I start Cfg automatically via Priiloader (r77) and one of the standard forwarders.

However I now seem unable to load the System Menu from anything (Priiloader, Homebrew etc)?

It was working b4 I converted to 249 (r19), 222 (37) & 223 (38).

Whats the quickest/safest way to restore the System Menu?

Any help greatly appreciated!

kissthestick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive got the usb loader working fine, got all the ios' i need and can rip games fine.

not a problem, but after ripping a game and went to the option to download all game covers, it kept saying something like error cover could not be downloaded. plus the game name is all wrong.

is there something im missing?

cheers for any help

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is there any gui's besides the two that supports adding games to a wbfs folder as opposed to a partition? cause wbfs manager 3.0 works wonders (ive had issues with wii backup manager before, where the games that wouldn't add with it would add fine in wbfs manager) i hope alex updates his program, heres to hoping

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright