did you know Apple just patented the cover flow gui? see here
ace79j.png
All I can say is... "Prior Art".

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Covarr said:
Their patent is specifically on appearance, not functionality. The mere presence of a background would prevent infringement, I'd think.
The background or lack thereof is surrounded by dotted lines and hence is not part of their claims. However one key difference is that the images only cover flat images rather than boxes. The depth of the boxes definitely does prevent infringement.

Then there's the fact that Cfg is a free program and none of the developers have ever asked for donations. Patents only cover commercial use.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Anyone had luck with barbie & the 3 musketeers (US)? It freezes on a black screen in NTSC/PAL60. The health screen appears when I choose PAL50 but it freezes again with the Wii illumination light blinking randomly...
frown.gif

Tobynator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think the CFG is the best loader at all, but theres one thing, thats ugly....
The splash screen!!!
It would be great to get the chance to edit oder change it...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Tobynator said:
I think the CFG is the best loader at all, but theres one thing, thats ugly....
The splash screen!!!
It would be great to get the chance to edit oder change it...

simply recompile the source or wait for oggzee to change it when a better one is submitted

davidw89

Trophies
XP
Country
This thing is perfect, except for one fatal flaw. One one wii remote can control it (player one), all other wii remotes do not connect.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
davidw89 said:
This thing is perfect, except for one fatal flaw. One one wii remote can control it (player one), all other wii remotes do not connect.
The other Wiimotes work, but only Wiimote 1 controls the pointer. You can still select games in the GUI with the D-pad for the other Wiimotes. It would be difficult trying to work out what to do with two or more Wiimote pointers on screen. You'll note that many of Nintendo's games work the same way (with the other Wiimote pointers ghosted out and unable to perform any action but point).

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I have CFG loader 56c + hermes 222v5, hdd fat32 all working fine thx to oggzee, usptactical, gannon and Dr.Clipper.
Question: New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_PAL_Wii-BAHAMUT clean scene iso will working just copy it with WiiBackupManager v0.3.5 beta 1 or i need bsa file or patching main.dol ?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Tristar said:
OncleJulien said:
davidw89 said:
This thing is perfect, except for one fatal flaw.
time to get a new dictionary there, sonny jim.

Why?
wtf.gif
The statement as written is an oxymoron. Something that is perfect can't have a fatal flaw. However, to actually point this out was probably a little too harsh because the intention was completely clear and not even derogatory to Cfg.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
@Doc

Ahh got it - I think I was half asleep when I read it and couldn't see where the problem was
smile.gif

(I'd been up all night trying to figure out how to pass arguments to dol files that you load, sounds easy enough but - what a headache!)

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pippin666 said:
regain said:
when i run red steel 2 i get the image in black and white... does someone know a sulution to this problem?
I bet your wii is NTSC-U and the version of RS2 you are trying to play is PAL.  Change video to force NTSC-U.  

Pip'
you may also buy a component cable for your wii. color problems like this will vanish, and you'll get crisper images...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste