Slovenia
Skizzo, you're boring
biggrin.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the mods ban these bozos? This is the effing internet, people live in other countrys, go suck on it. If i was oggzee i wouldnt release squat to you crybabys.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Skizzo said:
I see your guide was released under a license. I take it, being the man of principle you obviously are, you'd have no problem with someone taking your guide and doing a few small modifications to it and then releasing it as their own, without any credit whatsoever to the original author(s), or violating the license in some other fashion, maybe selling your guide or anything else. You'd sit back silently and just watch...sure you would.
rolleyes.gif
Um, yeah, I would. I can't be bothered to police it. I'd hope they'd give credit to the original writer (which oggzee always does), but in the end it's information on the Internet and it will be stolen and I couldn't care less in this case.

Even so, there is a difference here to just blatant passing off others' code as your own. oggzee provided information about the original code right from the start and stated that he would be releasing the modified code when the time was right, after all the commotion had settled down. Yes, that is a violation of the GPL, but it's only a delay, not a complete theft as you seem to be implying.

Edit: Well, thank goodness that's over now. Time zones made me think oggzee's "this weekend" meant next week was the original planned date... heh.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to decrease the amount of space between wii covers? I want to see about fitting more covers on one screen. I would love to be able to see every game on one screen even if that meant covers were touching or they are smaller.

mOBSCENE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fat D said:
Have you tried it yet? The Guitat Hero 3 controller for example is just a modified classic controller. Strum bar is D-Pad up/down and the fret buttons are ABXYZl, from green to orange.
QUOTE(Dr. Clipper @ Nov 9 2009, 08:57 PM) I'm working with gannon (the guy who added the alternate controller support) to see if we can add a simple remap function to the buttons option that will allow you to fix problems like guitars, although they should work anyway like Fat D said.

Thanks for the quick replies! I just tested both the GH3 and the GHWT guitar controller, but they both don't seem to work at all - no respond to any button. I hope you guys will figure it out some day
biggrin.gif

PS.: Using release 47b2

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LxTrix said:
Is there a way to decrease the amount of space between wii covers? I want to see about fitting more covers on one screen. I would love to be able to see every game on one screen even if that meant covers were touching or they are smaller.

Yeah would be good but i'd need a fucking massive screen lol

Also this may have been asked b4 but does the 500 game limit still apply when using FAT?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
@ oggzee

made a few custom "opening.bnr" files for some Forwarder ISO's and CFG doesnt seem to be playing banner sound properly, ive sent you a few bnr's hope you can help out with them,

PS

GX doesnt seem to play some either, only Wiiflow will play them 100%

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Oggzee - Thanks yet again, you always surpass yourself with each new release even if this is just a game fix. Also many thanks to wiipower for getting the fix =)

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Sacohen9665 said:
QUOTE said:
Dont have GC controllers, tried a keyboard with no sucess;

Just an added note, if you have a Dance Revolution Mat, plug it into the first GC port and it will work to control things.

I've actually used it to navigate through a NAND backup.

ha pretty cool =)

boffo123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
boffo123 said:
0ld8oy said:
Any reason why you couldn't generate the .wbfs names as gameid_title.wbfs and have the loader ignore everything after the underscore?

It doesn't matter to me either way since I don't use it. Just brainstorming
smile.gif
I haven't noticed anyone comment on this suggestion. I'd certainly prefer this new filenaming scheme; it would reduce the number of files in the wbfs folder by half. As a bonus, I imagine changing to this naming scheme wouldn't affect any existing .wbfs files since the loader would only look at the first 6 characters of the filename anyways.
Not sure if this just got lost in the discussion, or if there really is no interest in this. Is there some fundamental flaw with the idea? On the surface, this seems like a relatively simple change.

drizzt007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the covers to show up.

the games are working ok, but its just showing "no image" in text .
what am I doing wrong here? where do I need to place the cover images?
I copied and pasted them into the "usb-loader" folder also tried putting them in the 3d folder as well.

I see the cover pics when I scroll over the names of the games when using WBFS manager.
so what did I miss?

drizzt007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mOBSCENE said:
Fat D said:
Have you tried it yet? The Guitat Hero 3 controller for example is just a modified classic controller. Strum bar is D-Pad up/down and the fret buttons are ABXYZl, from green to orange.
QUOTE(Dr. Clipper @ Nov 9 2009, 08:57 PM) I'm working with gannon (the guy who added the alternate controller support) to see if we can add a simple remap function to the buttons option that will allow you to fix problems like guitars, although they should work anyway like Fat D said.

Thanks for the quick replies! I just tested both the GH3 and the GHWT guitar controller, but they both don't seem to work at all - no respond to any button. I hope you guys will figure it out some day
biggrin.gif

PS.: Using release 47b2

isn't that soemthing to do with this (CIOS 222/223 with mload by Hermes) not being installed?
I can't find the page where I read it at the moment , but I know I read something about that.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
drizzt007 said:
I'm having trouble getting the covers to show up.

the games are working ok, but its just showing "no image" in text .
what am I doing wrong here? where do I need to place the cover images?
I copied and pasted them into the "usb-loader" folder also tried putting them in the 3d folder as well.

I see the cover pics when I scroll over the names of the games when using WBFS manager.
so what did I miss?
The default covers directory is /usb-loader/covers. The default 3d one is /usb-loader/covers/3d. They have to be named by the ID in either 4 or 6 character format. You can change the locations of the covers using the covers_path* options.

milcoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does any 1 have need for speed nitro working with the config loader?
my wii hangs when entering carreer.
any settings I should set?

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
milcoi said:
does any 1 have need for speed nitro working with the config loader?
my wii hangs when entering carreer.
any settings I should set?
I have it working on my 4.0E. I think I set it to load with ios m222, or whatever it's called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5.3 has been so good I think 6 is really going to make it stable
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember how shit 3 was
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Ptouch labeler aren't terribly expensive, label shit yourself fam. This is the one I own and there are cheaper ones too https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-Touch-PTH110BP-Portable-included/dp/B09QXYND6S
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Solves part of the problem, mixing up which dongle is which. Then you just have to not lose them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Double D would be proud
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Even my Xbox One controller I have it paired to my desktop over Bluetooth, it USUALLY works but sometimes it refuses to connect and I have to delete and re-pair it. Maddening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gigabytes built in mobo bt/wifi pairs pretty decent
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's what I'm using :(
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ran a driver update in device manager?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not recently but I think it's less a driver issue and more just Windows having a garbage Bluetooth stack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be I was having issues when I first upgraded it and didn't realiser gigabyte has specific driver revisions which is stupid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which is married to the boards revision
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Made my first review
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I've gone years without ever removing a logitech usb transmitter. Across several replacements of keyboards and mice. It just stays put.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    tldr usb > bluetooth imo
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: tldr usb > bluetooth imo