Slovenia
nitrozz said:
last update i got

ios 222 error (-1)

and crash, no dump address

edit: uloader 2.7 run ok

Can you give some more details?
When does this happen?
Before mounting disk, or when starting game?
What is the default ios, and what is the ios you chose for the game?
And did you update the ios 222?
I think uloader 2.7 uses a new incompatible ios 222 ...

nitrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oggzee said:
nitrozz said:
last update i got

ios 222 error (-1)

and crash, no dump address

edit: uloader 2.7 run ok

Can you give some more details?
When does this happen?
Before mounting disk, or when starting game?
What is the default ios, and what is the ios you chose for the game?
And did you update the ios 222?
I think uloader 2.7 uses a new incompatible ios 222 ...

1. after update to cfg v37b (beta)
2. before mount disk
3. default ios 222
4. ios 222 updated v3

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
nitrozz said:
1. cfg v37b (beta)
2. before mount disk
3,4 ios 222 (updated 2.7)

That's the problem, uloader ios 222 from version 2.6 and up is not compatible anymore.
It also says so on uloader page.
I guess if you try cfg 36d or lower it will still not work.

I will probably fix this in a couple of days. Although, i don't know if it will be then possible to keep compatibility with ios 222 v2.5 and below...

So till then I suggest to use ios 249

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Oh and I also noticed, the new libfat in 37b is not compatible with ios 222 either.
Apparently we have more fixing to do.
Maybe the new libfat will work fine with the new ios 222....

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
Alex Finlay said:
[...]
Little questions, well more of a request but could you add into the "Download all missing covers" bit a Search section so it would search what covers you don't have because at this current moment in time, it searchs for the first 2/3D Cover and if you have it doesnt check for full cover, kindof anoying as i had all my normal covers accept full.
[..]

It's hard to understand what you wrote
blink.gif

But yes, that's done and will be in 37b which should show up soon by usptactical.

And to be sure.. you wanted to say... when downloading missing covers, it should check for all cover styles if the cover is missing, not just the current, as full covers will probably be missing while 2d/3d will be present. yep, that's done.

Thanks alot :-) even though i spent 50 minutes getting them onto my SD card lol :-) Doesn't matter know, but thanks for a good update.
Also i will check if iso 222 is still incompatible.

-----EDIT-----
Both IOS 222/223 are unuseable. Can't wait for the update. Also i love the new SD Card update its not instant as i have alot of Covers, but its practicly the same speed as my USB Harddrive. Also thanks alot for the new Full cover update.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
I will probably fix this in a couple of days. Although, i don't know if it will be then possible to keep compatibility with ios 222 v2.5 and below...

So till then I suggest to use ios 249
How about if you made new values for the newer versions of the IOSes. Like 222-mload2 and 223-mload2?

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New to using this loader. Using cfg v36d (bugfix) version I tried the online update, but I get an error (comes and goes too quick to read) and the update doesn't work. Sure it says downloaded but doesn't install.

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
@Dr. Clipper thanks for your hint. After i marked the partition as active, all is working like a charm.

@leondmsmith thanks for your answer

I'm needing help again

mounting the drive again doesn't work anymore
cry.gif
timeout error -1
hate2.gif

- the FAT32 partition on USB-HD is active
- same file content of usb-loader directory on SD and USB-HD (config and covers)
- The size of WBFS partition is 465.50GB, 295.24GB used and 170.26GB (21793 Blocks) free.
- The drive was formated with WBFS Manager.
- To copy the games to the drive i use the WBFS Manager 3.0. Loading the Gamelist works perfect.
- loader v36d

When i see the mounting process on the screen which partition will be mounted? the FAT32 or the WBFS?
Is the a way to see detailed debug info during mount process which can help to find the problem?
Is the a list of compatible drives?

-Eric

I am led to believe that the wbfs partition has to be the primary partition or else it will not be detected.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan said:
New to using this loader. Using cfg v36d (bugfix) version I tried the online update, but I get an error (comes and goes too quick to read) and the update doesn't work. Sure it says downloaded but doesn't install.

So after it says it's done downloading, you quit the app and come back in and the global settings still says 36d? Which version were you upgrading to? 37b? I assume this happens every time you try to upgrade? Could you also try updating to a different version (just pick any) and let us know if you still see the problem?

thanks!

zulu12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All !!!

I am new to this and this is a great loader. However, I really need your help.

I am able to load this program thru Homebrew channel and SD forwarder with no problem. I load up and look real good. However, when I try to load it from my USB Hard Drive using USB forwarder- It keep give me the error "Fail to initialize media storage" and reboot my wii.

Please point me to the right direction.

All the files in my SD are the same with my USB Hard Drive.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usptactical said:
So after it says it's done downloading, you quit the app and come back in and the global settings still says 36d? Which version were you upgrading to? 37b? I assume this happens every time you try to upgrade? Could you also try updating to a different version (just pick any) and let us know if you still see the problem?

thanks!

Correct. It 'appears' as if its downloading. I briefly see the message saying 'downloaded to ' message then directly after I get an error and the message goes before I can really read what's happening. I then restart, and it'll still say 36d. Admitedly I only tried updating to 37b. I've manually placed 37b on the card now, if I get a chance I'll lob 36d back on and try another update.

Thanks for listening.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan said:
Correct. It 'appears' as if its downloading. I briefly see the message saying 'downloaded to ' message then directly after I get an error and the message goes before I can really read what's happening. I then restart, and it'll still say 36d. Admitedly I only tried updating to 37b. I've manually placed 37b on the card now, if I get a chance I'll lob 36d back on and try another update.

Thanks for listening.

Actually if you don't mind, try "updating" to 36d from 37b and see if that works. You should be able to bounce around to/from any version with the updater. There have been ~180 downloads so far and nobody else has reported an issue so I'm wondering if your configuration is different or maybe a corrupted dol or something.

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get the 3d covers on the flow2 setting, looks 3d but just scrolls left or right and can have variable amount on the screen at once by pressing up and down?

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zulu12 said:
I am able to load this program thru Homebrew channel and SD forwarder with no problem. I load up and look real good. However, when I try to load it from my USB Hard Drive using USB forwarder- It keep give me the error "Fail to initialize media storage" and reboot my wii.

Please point me to the right direction.

All the files in my SD are the same with my USB Hard Drive.

I wish I could help, but I don't have fat on my USB. I was going to dump all my games off and add one, but with the latest libfat the SD loading is only about 20-25% slower than USB
biggrin.gif
Just make sure you have the primary partition set correctly on your drive. Also, are you using 36d or 37b?

QUOTE(leondmsmith @ Jul 23 2009, 07:24 AM) Is it possible to get the 3d covers on the flow2 setting, looks 3d but just scrolls left or right and can have variable amount on the screen at once by pressing up and down?

Not at this time. Currently the grid modes are 2D only.
edit: And by 3D covers, I'm assuming you mean full covers (the ones that show the front, spine and back) and not the "fake" 3D covers, which the grid modes DO support.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usptactical said:
Logan said:

Thanks for listening.

Actually if you don't mind, try "updating" to 36d from 37b and see if that works. You should be able to bounce around to/from any version with the updater. There have been ~180 downloads so far and nobody else has reported an issue so I'm wondering if your configuration is different or maybe a corrupted dol or something.

Ok well I tried a few more versions from 36d and all had same error. Error appeared a little longer this time and I could read it was a problem creating a directory. However my SD card structure is as per the guide in the first post. So little confused to be honest.

zulu12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my setting:
1 partition is FAT 2gig
2 partition is WBFS - which I install all the games.

I am using version 36a because I have not update it yet.

In my usb HD - I have 2 folder which I copy from my SD.

USB: apps/USBloader/boot.dol
USB: USBloader/themes/ etc - which I got all the files in there.

Am I missing anything?

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zulu12 said:
Here is my setting:
1 partition is FAT 2gig
2 partition is WBFS - which I install all the games.

I am using version 36a because I have not update it yet.

In my usb HD - I have 2 folder which I copy from my SD.

USB: apps/USBloader/boot.dol
USB: USBloader/themes/ etc - which I got all the files in there.

Am I missing anything?
Could you try with 37b? It's using a new libfat so things are a little different in that release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Anymore males there? :blush: