Hacking Config.cia not installing in BigBlueMenu

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found config.cia in zipped folders but there are two edition, sdk 2.3.4 and sdk 6.3.0; I tried installing both of them on my japanese n3ds, but both returned failed to install. May I request for help in PM for working cia, please? Thank you very much!
oh, from the Chinese leak? They're perfectly good... dev encrypted cias :)

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found config.cia in zipped folders but there are two edition, sdk 2.3.4 and sdk 6.3.0; I tried installing both of them on my japanese n3ds, but both returned failed to install. May I request for help in PM for working cia, please? Thank you very much!
Search that ISO site for retail encrypted developer tools in the cia section.

heartysupper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I installed the config.cia successfully, restarted, then tried to launch it, but it gave error (in Japanese): "ERROR - long push the power button to turn off the power and try again. If it didn't fixed, call Ninty Service Center." I turned it off, tried again, but the same error popped up.

My new3ds JP runs A9LH Sys 11.0.0-33J. What did I do wrong? :'(

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What causes you guys to do this? I've never has a problem with the agreements.

I hope I didn't just jinx it.

Please answer me though. I really want to know why.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
What causes you guys to do this? I've never has a problem with the agreements.

I hope I didn't just jinx it.

Please answer me though. I really want to know why.

Out of region games that you want to play multiplayer OR buy/download DLC. I'm a big MH fan, and I'm running an european n3DS (because it was harder here to get a hold of the smaller variant before the Super Mario 3D Land bundle came out). I bought the MH Generations actual physical cartridge here and attempted to play/download dlc online. No dice. Didn't know it was as simple as downloading a SDK cia and using it to toggle the EULA to "accepted".

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of region games that you want to play multiplayer OR buy/download DLC. I'm a big MH fan, and I'm running an european n3DS (because it was harder here to get a hold of the smaller variant before the Super Mario 3D Land bundle came out). I bought the MH Generations actual physical cartridge here and attempted to play/download dlc online. No dice. Didn't know it was as simple as downloading a SDK cia and using it to toggle the EULA to "accepted".
Oh. So it is only for out of region cartridge games that require you to accept an agreement?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oh. So it is only for out of region cartridge games that require you to accept an agreement?

Basically, even out of region cia games that have a multiplayer component needs this to happen. I have a friend who I just sold an european n3DS and he ended up downloading Fire Emblem Conquest (I don't know why all people are obsessed with this game.) as an USA cia, and he wanted to buy the dlc for it. He couldn't because the EULA couldn't be accepted. (I forgot to give him the dev sdk cia that he needed for it.)

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, even out of region cia games that have a multiplayer component needs this to happen. I have a friend who I just sold an european n3DS and he ended up downloading Fire Emblem Conquest (I don't know why all people are obsessed with this game.) as an USA cia, and he wanted to buy the dlc for it. He couldn't because the EULA couldn't be accepted. (I forgot to give him the dev sdk cia that he needed for it.)
Oh. Well, for some odd reason, I've never had to do that. I'll see if I can get a Fire Emblem Conquest 'backup' for european. Let's see what this looks like.

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
sorry for the bump but can someone help me?

got the Config.csu from the SDK-2.3.4 , renamed to Config.3ds , converted to .cia with 3DS Simple CIA Converter v4.3
installed it with FBI, executed it but nothing happen, just the 3ds loading animation looping forever

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

got the Config.csu from the SDK-2.3.4 , renamed to Config.3ds , converted to .cia with 3DS Simple CIA Converter v4.3
installed it with FBI, executed it but nothing happen, just the 3ds loading animation looping forever

Just download the CIA's from the SDK from that iso site.

Reactions: niño de cobre

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use the latest luma and install the .cia with untiinfo

Reactions: niño de cobre

Nariod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FOUND IT GUYS! its on a very easy to find 3ds iso site. go to it and look up "Config.cia" in the search bar of the "CIA Downloads" part of the forum. Click on the request (request SDK Tools) one (you will have to log in for it) an scroll down to the bottom aaaannd there should be someone named "0160191" who graciously gives you the link!

you're welcome

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FOUND IT GUYS! its on a very easy to find 3ds iso site. go to it and look up "Config.cia" in the search bar of the "CIA Downloads" part of the forum. Click on the request (request SDK Tools) one (you will have to log in for it) an scroll down to the bottom aaaannd there should be someone named "0160191" who graciously gives you the link!

you're welcome
you are not allowed to name sites that host illegal content. also this thread is 1 year old. don't bump it.

Reactions: NightScript

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.