Gaming Conduit on USB or HD?

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I found the 'promo' cheat codes for The Conduit. These came packed with the Limited Edition.

The three codes for the specials in the limited edition are:
code 1: "Promo ASE"
code 2: "Promo Model"
code 3: "Promo Drone"

img017.jpg

I have found everything for this game, but the game today lol..jeez.

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in the menu, under extras there are 4 sub topics :

Game statistics
unlockables
promotional code
credits

under unlockables there is :

achievements
concept art
cheats

there are actually 6 cheats, stopping power, fully stocked, fiery death, promo ase, promo model, and promo drone. For me all of these cheats are ticked off as "off" and i cant turn them on. I am guessing that the first three i can unlock by playing the game, and the other 3 i can unlock by inputing the promotional code.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeviousTom said:
the game is only 2.53 gb, kind of disapointing if u ask me

btw, i have been playing the campaign for 30 minutes, and im 20% done the whole story, most of that time was also used to customize my controls... and i still dont like the sensitivity of the aiming, no matter what settings i choose, i just wish the sensitivity was the same as call of duty waw, but its not and i dont really like it (its just too dam sensitive and the reticle moves around way to much, the slightest movement moves it pretty far).

alright now ive been playing it for another 30 -40 min, and i am seriously disappointed with the freaking controls, i cannot get the control i like, and its no where near as good as medal of honour 2 or cod waw. seriously its ticking me off, im going to stop playing it for the day, wake up tomorow and expect something else out of this game, i just hope it will make me happy.

campaign is fine, nothing cuts with usb loader and no problems, and online as well has no problems with usb loader and there is so far very little lag, im impressed with the game, weapons and setting, but the controls are just ruining it for me (yes i know they can be adjusted, but for some reason that doesn't really help).

Discouraging, no?

I'm just going to ignore this and find out for myself. And I urge others to do the same.
smile.gif

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Discouraging, no?

I'm just going to ignore this and find out for myself. And I urge others to do the same.
smile.gif

im not taking that very seriously.

i watched the video by one of the programmers about adjusting the sensitivity and you should be able to set it however you like - with vertical and horizontal sensitivity having separate settings. he said the default would be good for the average person and then showed how hardcore fps gamers might like the sensitivity set. i know i will be happy with it because what i saw was more than other games i have played had.

im sure most people will find a setting they like as long as they are not fanboys of another game and expecting it to feel just like that other game.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chrisf said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Discouraging, no?

smile.gif

im not taking that very seriously.

i watched the video by one of the programmers about adjusting the sensitivity and you should be able to set it however you like - with vertical and horizontal sensitivity having separate settings. he said the default would be good for the average person and then showed how hardcore fps gamers might like the sensitivity set. i know i will be happy with it because what i saw was more than other games i have played had.

im sure most people will find a setting they like as long as they are not fanboys of another game and expecting it to feel just like that other game.

Wait, are you not taking me literally, or the guy who was whining? Because I'm agreeing on your side.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeviousTom said:
the game is only 2.53 gb, kind of disapointing if u ask me

Sega also does wonders with texture compression.

If only J's was up.... 2.5GB would only take me 15 minutes.

DeviousTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes plz dont listen to me, im too used to call of duty, and i didnt play that much conduit (only two hours), im sorry that i didnt mention that it could of been just me (which it probably is) that was having difficulty controlling. tomorow i will play again and try my best to configure it so that it is more fun for myself. sorry if i have discouraged u lol.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DeviousTom said:
my upload speed is outrageously terrible, and i never upload anything, sorry
What interests me: Does it have Multi-Language? Can you try it to force it to German/ an other Language via GX? Would be nice to know...I'll buy it on the 10. anyways, but it would be great if I wouldn't have to start over again only because the language...

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joinx said:
any1 played that game yet on modchip? any prob like previous game like indy or ghostbuster?

It should be fine, but as always, take the usual precautions.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
damn it why isn't it on UN yet?!

The release was limited to those with a preorder. I guess people who preordered just aren't savvy to usenet, and vice-versa.

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game will release today in most stores in usa so it will come in the next few hours I think. Based on several reviews and comments I'm sure this game doesn't own Metroid prime corruption. Mp still stays the king of wii fps:P.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30