Gaming Conduit on USB or HD?

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I see thanks.
been playing scarface lately, pretty cool game, it's like gta for the wii only more fun. I always thought it was a mission based crap type of game until I read about it. I cannot belive GTA got banned from the Wii yet Scarface got released as there is more language and violance in it.

Does anyone have The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is it any good or similar to Scarface?

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snagging it from a Megashares link and if it's good enough I'll buy it, otherwise I'll bin it.

Love this try before you buy culture we're in!

...oh and before you say "Yeah Yeah", I'm a professional man with a good job and salary, but I still hate paying for games that are shit. Been there, done it.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
madtamski said:
Snagging it from a Megashares link and if it's good enough I'll buy it, otherwise I'll bin it.

Love this try before you buy culture we're in!

...oh and before you say "Yeah Yeah", I'm a professional man with a good job and salary, but I still hate paying for games that are shit. Been there, done it.

My kinda thinking, have a job wife and kids. I love gaming and trying everything have done for 20 years...lol
I always bought new consoles when they came out. Spending loads of money on games is not pleasing to my partner.
If I try and I like I will buy but not all the time. PS3 you can DL demos, if its shite just delete end of story, if it's worth it I buy it. Shame the Wii had no internal HD with a Wii Store where you could DL demos huh. I bought Killzone 2 for PS3 the other day as my wife has gone to france for a week so I could do some serious playing
yay.gif

Playing SP on elite and stuck on Pyrrhus City securing the square, fuck it's hard, Helgast don't stop coming. Got killed like 50 times, was just trying to hold the square for like 30 mins and they where still coming....lol.
The CGI intro has to be one of the best I have seen in a long time.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xta Large said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Screw UN. It's called Google. The best pirate-r ever.
I see your Google and raise you one Dark Felines Entertainment (decipher the code). The best, maaaang

Lol, all I got out of that was poker. But that's probably wrong.
tongue.gif

I have no idea what "Dark Felines Entertainment" is, so yeah.
tongue.gif

denpanosekai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jarock said:
Oh I see thanks.
been playing scarface lately, pretty cool game, it's like gta for the wii only more fun. I always thought it was a mission based crap type of game until I read about it. I cannot belive GTA got banned from the Wii yet Scarface got released as there is more language and violance in it.

Does anyone have The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is it any good or similar to Scarface?

You're a good man! Scarface is one of my top 3 Wii games. So bloody good. A shame most people won't ever play it. TONY MONTANA IS A GOD.

The Godfather slightly feels like a step down from Scarface, but it's no mere GTA clone either. The voice acting is brilliant, very harsh game.

Just don't ever bother with Driver: Parallel Lines. Now that is the worst GTA-type game I've EVER played. They just HAD to screw up the driving controls by making them Wiimote-enabled.

Also GTA never, ever got "banned" from the Wii. That's just silly. I think the DS game was their way of testing the waters with GTA on a Nintendo console. Not sure they're ever gonna take it to the Wii anymore though.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
I think there nintendo was talking about releasing a gta game for the Wii but decided against it, sorry my bad did not mean banned. So I heard anyway.

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xta Large said:
I see your Google and raise you one Dark Felines Entertainment (decipher the code). The best, maaaang

I used to be on BCG, but lost my account slowly over time because every obscure game that I snagged wasn't in high enough demand to seed. Now the place is locked up tighter than a 1920s speakeasy.
tongue.gif

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyCheeks said:
Xta Large said:

I used to be on BCG, but lost my account slowly over time because every obscure game that I snagged wasn't in high enough demand to seed. Now the place is locked up tighter than a 1920s speakeasy.
tongue.gif
They got that Seed Points system now, I've been downloading obscure titles lately too but I only have to have 'em seed for a few days, regardless of how much I actually upload, for them to be counted towards my upload.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's pretty cool. The Seed Point system. But it's only a gaming website, right? But just a quick question, wouldn't other sites have the same content, maybe not at the same speed? I try to use Megaupload and MediaFire (stay away as possible from Rapidshare!) as opposed to torrents, only because ... it's usually faster (almost all the time).

(Lol - getting a bit off topic).

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still got my backup launcher 0.3 from long back, will it still work or could someone tell me what to do to stay up to date im still on v3.3 lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.