Homebrew Concerning cheats

Berserking-Guts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I'm new and quite illiterate to the homebrew scene, so I hope you'll forgive my ignorance.

So, onto my problem. I'm going to go through this step by step so that there's no room for confusion (hopefully, if I leave anything out, let me know). So I launch my browser which takes me into the homebrew screen, I then launch QuickNES RetroArch, then into Online Updater, I update Cheats, it downloads the cheats.zip (there's no extraction process)... and then nothing. I launch one of my NES games, go into cheats > load cheat file > sd > retroarch... and there's nothing there. I created a retroarch/cheats directory hoping that would resolve the issue, but still nothing. I'm sure it's something really obvious and I'm just being an idiot. But yeah, I have no idea.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can’t help you specifically about the cheats as I don’t use Retroarch, however, I would like to ask, what firmware are you on and what 3DS?
It sounds like you’re not yet using CFW and going the browser route for homebrew seems very inconvenient given the alternatives these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots