TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For most games, it can be done with one of Rudolph's NDS Backup Tools... there's a version for slot-2 devices like the EZ-Flash IV/M3 Perfect/Supercard, another for the EZ-Flash 3-in-1, and finally a Wi-Fi version that requires no slot-2 device whatsoever.

If you're asking for Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, then this device is the only way to do it:
http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog...lus-p-3018.html

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
supersasuke said:
by the way, i need a tutorial for the original dstt
could you use rudolphs tool for heart gold

Can't help you there... though the way homebrew is used doesn't differ much between slot-1 cards, so I imagine a tutorial for another flashcart would probably be enough to give you an idea of how to do it.

I only got into flashcarts and the hombrew scene about a year ago, and at the time I did my research and bought a CycloDS and M3 Perfect Lite. Don't have experience with any other type of card, specifically.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
No, you can not use Rudolph's tool for Heart Gold as of now.
I'm not really sure if it'll ever be updated either.

Well, there've been a few patches for various Rudolph apps after he stopped development... the NDS Backup Tools actually got an update not too long ago, but it was just so that they'd properly dump the header information of some post-DSi carts.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that someone in the know may patch the Backup Tools for Hg/Ss, considering how massively popular those games are. Hopefully they are, as not everybody is willing to spend $30 on the hardware necessary to dump those saves. Although the NDS Adapter certainly is much more convenient than using homebrew to do it, for those who are willing to buy it. I'm expecting one in the mail next week... hopefully Monday.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
DeMoN said:
No, you can not use Rudolph's tool for Heart Gold as of now.
I'm not really sure if it'll ever be updated either.

Well, there've been a few patches for various Rudolph apps after he stopped development... the NDS Backup Tools actually got an update not too long ago, but it was just so that they'd properly dump the header information of some post-DSi carts.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that someone in the know may patch the Backup Tools for Hg/Ss, considering how massively popular those games are. Hopefully they are, as not everybody is willing to spend $30 on the hardware necessary to dump those saves. Although the NDS Adapter certainly is much more convenient than using homebrew to do it, for those who are willing to buy it. I'm expecting one in the mail next week... hopefully Monday.
Mine is still on queue. Just ship it dang it! Anyway, once I get it, i'm gonna try it to see if it really works with my HG game that is currently on its way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...