Gaming Completing galaxies on SMG

orangejon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing SMG for a while now and am loving it. I'm just worried I'm missing out on some bits in the levels. In the observatory, I have now got 5 galaxies. The bonus ones show a crown by them when highlighted to show they are complete. But, the actual levels (Honeyhive and Good Egg) onl show that they have 3 stars in each. Is there any extra missions in each level I haven't done which is preventing me from having the crown?

Sorry f this doesn't make great sense. I'm very hungover!!

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at 24 stars, there are hidden/sorta stars.. Like the comet can be moved to a galaxy and you can get another star there. Or you can feed the guys and get hard bonus galaxys. Ahh, makes me think of looking up in the front hall of the castle, and flying.... lol

Yeah, the crowns make no since. But i dont mind how some have 3 and some have 1.

KeitaroBaka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because in those galaxies there are bonus stars and a star to get again when a comet is near. It's like a time attack level or other things (like only one HP).

EDIT : Someone beat me to posing.
rolleyes.gif

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and Sometimes luigi will go to the galaxies and you have to resuce him (he found a star)

i am at about ~70 now.. already beat the last bowser ;D now i am going for complete 120

wktr

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd estimate you'd need about 7 stars to complete the galaxy, as I've gotten 6 on the Battlerock galaxy and still not received a crown (there is also room for a seventh star at the galaxy-star-list).
Which means there are 3 main stars, one Luigi star, one Luma-creature that needs to be fed, one comet star and perhaps a 100-coins star.

Has anyone managed to get 100 coins on any galaxy yet and, if so, did you receive a star?

orangejon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have managed to get more stars by doing the levels when the comet is there. Guess I'll just have to keep playing until all the comets have been and help out with Luigi!!

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing SMG for a while now and am loving it. I'm just worried I'm missing out on some bits in the levels. In the observatory, I have now got 5 galaxies. The bonus ones show a crown by them when highlighted to show they are complete. But, the actual levels (Honeyhive and Good Egg) onl show that they have 3 stars in each. Is there any extra missions in each level I haven't done which is preventing me from having the crown?

Sorry f this doesn't make great sense. I'm very hungover!!

Good egg has 6 stars
the 3 main ones. a speed run, a collect the 100 purple coins one and a star luigi finds for you.

Honeyhive has a race and purple coins.
I'm missing one of the stars though.
Anyone know what I need to do?

I think most secret stars can be found by moving the comet around.
And some galaxies have a greyed out star with a green ? in the centre.
Does that mean there is a green star in that galaxy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o