OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wasim said:
it sucks that you can only have four letter in your name
unsure.gif
Sorry about that but I can't do anything with it.
Unless someone with ASM hacking knowledge can help with this part, the name limit will remain at 4 characters.

*I can't do anything that break the game's limit. If the original game's character limit is 4, it will remain as 4 in the patch. If the girl says something and the original game doesn't show a text box for that part, I won't have a text box with translation for that part either. Something like this will need advance hacking which I can't do.

If you don't like it, you'll have to hope that someone who's working on Love Plus Plus patch will be able to do these parts. Otherwise, you've got to bear with it.
smile.gif

ddede

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Btw jjjewel. If there really is someone working on the translation of the newer version, do you think you might go to help them out?
Anyway... I reckon this translation is already more than enough
biggrin.gif

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddede said:
Btw jjjewel. If there really is someone working on the translation of the newer version, do you think you might go to help them out?
Anyway... I reckon this translation is already more than enough
biggrin.gif
Haven't heard from any hacker about LP+ yet. There was someone contacted me about LP+ and I already taught him/her how to locate the text.
happy.gif

I still want to leave Love Plus + project open for other hackers who might want to try. It'd be much better if someone with ASM hacking would like to work on it. (There are a lot of parts in Love Plus that I just did some work around by changing font or using dual-tile encoding, but all these problems could probably be solved with ASM hacking, I think. It will be much more complicated in Love Plus + as there are more texts that will need special care and I already ran out of unused Kanji's for dual tile.)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackoKun said:
Today is Manaka's Birthday.

Event - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb1MdrOWoc8

Happy Birthday Mana-Chan
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif
I forgot it again. (My DS clock is 2 months behind. I keep changing the clock so I don't miss dates.
Actually, I just celebrated Rinko's birthday yesterday.
tongue.gif
)

Here's a link for Manaka's birthday event and items.
http://shop.konami.jp/event/birthday2011_m...le=shop_history

-----------------------

To the Editors:

I also uploaded some more scripts on Google Doc folder. More details here.

https://sites.google.com/site/loveplustrans/

Please help checking them if you have time. This part of the scripts are what I have the least confidence with as they are the most difficult parts in my opinion. I've tried to make them less Engrish as possible but they might still sound weird to the native English speakers. So I really need help with the editing.
wub.gif

fairie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't remember if we're still supposed to do this or not, but if we edit something in the script are we supposed to change the text background color? I remember reading this in one of the old editor guidelines pages but I can't find it now.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fairie said:
I don't remember if we're still supposed to do this or not, but if we edit something in the script are we supposed to change the text background color? I remember reading this in one of the old editor guidelines pages but I can't find it now.
The changes will be easier to recognize if you highlight the text you changed. Thank you very much.
wub.gif

P.S. Rinko's scripts are all translated now.
happy.gif

fairie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, okay, I'll do that from now on! I looked over all of 663 and made changes but I don't think I'll be able to find them again. xD;

OceanBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to make edits to the files at all. :(
At first, I was only able to make edits to the Editor's Page (which is why I dumped everything there), and now I'm not able to edit them at all.
Edit: Never mind. I reopened them and it works now.

I'm trying to get myself back to working, but I have terrible time management. I might pop in once in a while though.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to make edits to the files at all. :(
At first, I was only able to make edits to the Editor's Page (which is why I dumped everything there), and now I'm not able to edit them at all.
Edit: Never mind. I reopened them and it works now.

I'm trying to get myself back to working, but I have terrible time management. I might pop in once in a while though.
I was wondering why you didn't edit the scripts directly. ^_^
Hope everything works fine now.

(Google Docs also just got upgraded. GBATemp forum got upgraded and my FireFox also just automatically updated itself. Now everything looks different to me. I even got a cute avatar too.

N.Viper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody know why i don't have manaka's birthday events, i was enter the realtime mode (i did it everyday), but i didn't have manaka's birthday event, i've checked the clock and the calendar, everythings were right.
In October 4th, i was able to buy present, at night i entered sleep mode but nothing happens.
October 5th, I played the game in real time mode but nothing happened. The manaka's birthday displayed in activities at noon. But at noon, i called her out, nothing happened
I tried the same thing at chrismast event with Nene and i didn't have the event, too :(
Sorry for my crappy english :(

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know why i don't have manaka's birthday events, i was enter the realtime mode (i did it everyday), but i didn't have manaka's birthday event, i've checked the clock and the calendar, everythings were right.
In October 4th, i was able to buy present, at night i entered sleep mode but nothing happens.
October 5th, I played the game in real time mode but nothing happened. The manaka's birthday displayed in activities at noon. But at noon, i called her out, nothing happened
I tried the same thing at chrismast event with Nene and i didn't have the event, too :(
The event should automatically occur during the second slot activity (noon-3pm. depends on when you play the game) on October 5th. You didn't have to call her out.

You can check your calendar to see if you got a "Special Event" icon on the second slot on October 5th or not. And check your Item command to see the status of the birthday present you bought. If you got the birthday event, you would already give the present to her. The label on the left screen (under the picture) would display as "Birthday present". Otherwise, it would be "Bought as a birthday present".

Reactions: 1 person

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, some of the files disappeared from the Google folder? There's only four left now.
I replaced old files with new files occasionally. For some files that looked okay to me, I just finalized them. :)

By the way, it will be easier to check the scripts from files with bigger file numbers. (Ex. go from 800-->799-->798 etc.) Some dialogs are continuous and if you don't read them in order, you won't understand the story.

And thank you very much for helping. We're almost there. :wub: Just some more files and we'll get it done.

N.Viper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The event should automatically occur during the second slot activity (noon-3pm. depends on when you play the game) on October 5th. You didn't have to call her out.

You can check your calendar to see if you got a "Special Event" icon on the second slot on October 5th or not. And check your Item command to see the status of the birthday present you bought. If you got the birthday event, you would already give the present to her. The label on the left screen (under the picture) would display as "Birthday present". Otherwise, it would be "Bought as a birthday present".

Now I set the time to October 5th, 3pm, the calendar said that i got a special event, but the activites didn't show the event icon. The item command display as "Bought as a birthday present"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o