COMPETITION: How Much Do You LOVE GBAtemp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeYbLaDeXaLcHeMi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
z0mg

i love gbatemp. ev3r since i first met h3r; that w4s 4fter i found out that maxc0nsole cheated on my ass, al1 that she was doing was telling lie5. every night i dreamt about gbatemp; then the next morning i would wake up in a flood of my seamin. plz 0h plz, marry me gbatemp; for i truly l0v3 you. all the others just want the r4. all i want is you!!

plz do not

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
i f*cking love GBAtemp

in a totally hetero way
if GBAtemp was a chick i would so hit that

According to Tshu's entry you're in luck!
rofl2.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For you GBAtemp, I have all the love in the world for you. But I also have very little time. My biochem major will save you in the future, as we grow old together. SO that's why I wrote you this modern-day Haiku. Is nice:

QUOTE(By ThaiGrocer; with love (from Russia and beyond!):) said:
   A love in my heart
I love as much as my dog
    Yes! GBAtemp.

I also cooked a website for you to watch/eat in bed, since you're made of javascripts and stuff. I don't know if this qualifies because it technically needs additional software (i.e. Internet Explorer), but I made it for you anyway!!! Love can really kill a man's logic. This forbidden love between a human and php.

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volsfan91's Entry:

Hi all! Just wanted to put in my entry, because this is one of the few opportunities I may have to actually be able to obtain a flashcart. (Can't buy one- had to have my grandparents buy sister's! And she doesn't like sharing.
tongue.gif
)

For my entry, I constructed a huge poster comprised of 50 sheets of 8.5x11 paper. It was printed on my crappy home printer. What is the poster? The GBATemp logo, of course!

This process took forever! After printing 50 sheets, (took forever) my sister and I took the paper out to the garage to piece together the logo. This was difficult, like putting together a giant puzzle.

Here are some shots of that little process:

This thing turned out to be about 7 feet wide by 4.5 feet high!

After we put together the puzzle, it was time for this thing to go up on the wall, which I'll let this little video present to you.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdyiRqDrd1w

Hope you guys like my entry.

Why I should be considered:
*Amount of resources/time spent (50 sheets of paper + ink + three days + photo taking + photo effects)
*Presentation
*Lack of availability of flashcart for me.
smile.gif
(Cash + shipping to where I live is a serious problem)

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As the inventor of GBATEMP in the early 60's Al Gore would like join me in sharing our love for GBATEMP.

393241188_ed2f99bc9c.jpg

May GBATEMP and Al have many more fruitful years.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is my official entry. Wow, I haven't written anything this good in a long time. I hope you guys like it!

One night I had a dream that I was sitting near my computer screen. I clicked on my Favorites and could tell it was old for GBAtemp was still there in bold. I said to myself it’s been more than a year, I wonder if this site can still give me some cheer. I then had to blink twice for what did I see, GBAtemp had become a thriving community! No longer just a forum with various posts but a place where friends meet and much more to boast. A vision of Opium appeared on my screen, I rubbed my eyes to see if this was a dream. Welcome back he said with a smile, you haven’t been here in quite awhile. Things have changed and many things are new, but we have never forgotten you. A tear came to my eye and I said how could this be, GBAtemp, haven’t I abandoned thee? Ah! He replied, but you will find that GBAtemp is still in your mind. For though you moved on to some things new, the friends you made here have always stayed with you. No matter the distance nor time, friendship is not something easily forgotten you’ll find. Then onto the screen with a frivolous roar Dirtie appeared with TPi, tshu and more. Come, we will show you the site and you can make new friends like HelloKitty, Costello and Mthrnite. It’s been a few years now it seems, but nothings been more real to me than that dream. I now visit whenever I have time and on this Valentines Day I ask, GBAtemp will you be mine? I will always love GBAtemp I will, my name is Nevin007, I have a license to kill.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, I didn't copy your entry. I had already finished most of my photographing after you posted yours. The two videos have completely no similarities besides the fact that they are both stop-motion. Please don't call me unoriginal, I worked very hard on this video and don't like it when people insult me for my efforts.

Edit:
Here, if you think just because I used stop-motion I ripped you off, take a look at this. Who posted theirs first?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Gb-hreXMo

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it's safe to say, it's not the medium, it's the message.
Since our hyper-intelligent admins will be considering all entries utilizing their big, big, brains, I think they could easily recognize any blatant copying. So, concern yourself with your own entry, and let's not bicker about it. So far everything looks good to me, but I'm not a judge, so all that's important is that I'm enjoying the hell out of all this stuff.

(I know who I'm rooting for though, what a voice!)

(I'll tell ya later...)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
^ I even wrote a paper on Marshall McLuhan whom you semi-quoted. 'The medium is the message'
smile.gif
Don't worry guys we'll do our best to judge the competition fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.