I like the cards but all of the cards and printer trays I can seem to find are 85.60 × 53.98 mm (credit card) whereas your cards if I scale them to fit would leave white on the top and bottom (or crop off the sides)...
Don't suppose you could do a set in that size could you?
Also, where would one find all of the high-resolution character art that all of these use?
I like the cards but all of the cards and printer trays I can seem to find are 85.60 × 53.98 mm (credit card)
Don't suppose you could do a set in that size could you?
Also, where would one find all of the high-resolution character art that all of these use?
No, because I should re-edit totally the cards to fit images and texts (there are big as Pokémon and amiibo cards). You can print 9 cards on a A4 paper and cut them manually, as I did.
The omages are on internet (I used Google) or I simply scaled them with Photoshop
I also found a seller on alibaba selling 200 inkjet printable cards for $95 (shipped to the USA, mention that you specifically need NTAG215) if you want to split the price with some friends (or you could sell the extras on eBay)
The downside to the NFC card approach is that they're all ID1 size cards (credit card, not trading card...)
Another option if you don't want the NFC cards (or don't want that specific size) would be to print the front on cardstock and print the back on full sheet labels and sandwich a regular tag in the middle
If you want added thickness and protection you could also laminate them (NFC tags should be able to handle it)
You could always buy full sheet labels, cut them roughly, stick them to the card, and trim the labels tight to the edges of the card...
Maybe I'm going about it the hard way but I ordered NTAG215 wet inlays that look something like this for $0.25/ea directly from the factory in china...
Then I'm going to take those and sandwich them between the front (printed on regular paper) and the back (printed on a full sheet label) and laminate the whole thing to protect the surface, give a nice gloss, and the added rigidity...
That will give me the proper size card as well (trading card not credit card)
The only thing bad is I'll have quite a few extra tags... but 400 tags for $102 definitely isn't a bad price...
I've made a couple cards with this method and they actually turned out very nice albeit with a NFC tag bump since the ones I had were thicker than just the bare inlays (about the thickness of scotch tape from my understanding)
Do be careful if you purchase these types of things from china though and use PayPal whenever possible (don't send payment as "personal" either...)
I ordered my tags from www.alibaba.com if anyone is wondering... they're referred to as "NTAG215 wet inlays"... finding a manufacturer with these in stock that didn't have a minimum quantity of over 1,000 was somewhat difficult though...
Yeah, I plan on trying that... the prices on eBay are actually quite good if I were to sell the extras... (probably could pay for the entire batch and more...)
I know :x
I don't offer byuing from you because the shipping from US isn't much cheap (I thinK) if you made me by the same price or not much more xD I'm almost to get that 100 tags on ali express
I know :x
I don't offer byuing from you because the shipping from US isn't much cheap (I thinK) if you made me by the same price or not much more xD I'm almost to get that 100 tags on ali express
Yeah, international shipping from the US isn't cheap...
Now international shipping from china... They can ship a $0.99 cable for $2 and still make a profit...
Of course direct from the factory for the tags wasn't e-packet so the shipping was a bit more... $25... but it has the side effect of only taking around 5 days instead of the typical 21 for e-packet...
The way I see it is I could have paid $100 for 200 tags shipped by e-packet or $102 for 400 tags from the manufacturer that will probably arrive quicker... but require a little more work on my part to assemble...
Of course that's just how things work... it's always cheaper to buy direct from the manufacturer and do it yourself versus a re-seller...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...