• Views 869,650
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the cards but all of the cards and printer trays I can seem to find are 85.60 × 53.98 mm (credit card) whereas your cards if I scale them to fit would leave white on the top and bottom (or crop off the sides)...

Don't suppose you could do a set in that size could you?

Also, where would one find all of the high-resolution character art that all of these use?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I like the cards but all of the cards and printer trays I can seem to find are 85.60 × 53.98 mm (credit card)
Don't suppose you could do a set in that size could you?
Also, where would one find all of the high-resolution character art that all of these use?
No, because I should re-edit totally the cards to fit images and texts (there are big as Pokémon and amiibo cards). You can print 9 cards on a A4 paper and cut them manually, as I did.
The omages are on internet (I used Google) or I simply scaled them with Photoshop

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, one question, does this work in amiibo games?
If you get the NFC tags and have an android phone to program them with, then yes

You would just stick the NFC tag to the paper (or inside)

I'm personally just getting some blank printable NFC cards... but the problem is that they are credit card size and not trading card size...

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi dudes,

Any cheap websites for n2 elite or ntag125 pvc cards ?
Excepted aliexpress, anything ?

everything else is almost $1 per tag...

Why not aliexpress?

I also found a seller on alibaba selling 200 inkjet printable cards for $95 (shipped to the USA, mention that you specifically need NTAG215) if you want to split the price with some friends (or you could sell the extras on eBay)

The downside to the NFC card approach is that they're all ID1 size cards (credit card, not trading card...)

Another option if you don't want the NFC cards (or don't want that specific size) would be to print the front on cardstock and print the back on full sheet labels and sandwich a regular tag in the middle

If you want added thickness and protection you could also laminate them (NFC tags should be able to handle it)

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I bought a pack of 215 cards from here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100p...2258165667.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.56.Jtuz1o

Any recommendation for blank sticky labels to print on to put on them?

You could always buy full sheet labels, cut them roughly, stick them to the card, and trim the labels tight to the edges of the card...

Maybe I'm going about it the hard way but I ordered NTAG215 wet inlays that look something like this for $0.25/ea directly from the factory in china...
72a0b5f94e18152ab3daf5ebc9ba4256.jpg

Then I'm going to take those and sandwich them between the front (printed on regular paper) and the back (printed on a full sheet label) and laminate the whole thing to protect the surface, give a nice gloss, and the added rigidity...

That will give me the proper size card as well (trading card not credit card)

The only thing bad is I'll have quite a few extra tags... but 400 tags for $102 definitely isn't a bad price...

I've made a couple cards with this method and they actually turned out very nice albeit with a NFC tag bump since the ones I had were thicker than just the bare inlays (about the thickness of scotch tape from my understanding)

Do be careful if you purchase these types of things from china though and use PayPal whenever possible (don't send payment as "personal" either...)

I ordered my tags from www.alibaba.com if anyone is wondering... they're referred to as "NTAG215 wet inlays"... finding a manufacturer with these in stock that didn't have a minimum quantity of over 1,000 was somewhat difficult though...

sMoH2ka.jpg

VIPCHVs.jpg

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
really grear work! I've made some like this too but the print don't made them look so professional

what about donating the extra tags/ cards >w> haha /runs/
well, you could try to re sell the ones you don't use

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really grear work! I've made some like this too but the print don't made them look so professional

what about donating the extra tags/ cards >w> haha /runs/
well, you could try to re sell the ones you don't use
Yeah, I plan on trying that... the prices on eBay are actually quite good if I were to sell the extras...

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know :x
I don't offer byuing from you because the shipping from US isn't much cheap (I thinK) if you made me by the same price or not much more xD I'm almost to get that 100 tags on ali express

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know :x
I don't offer byuing from you because the shipping from US isn't much cheap (I thinK) if you made me by the same price or not much more xD I'm almost to get that 100 tags on ali express
Yeah, international shipping from the US isn't cheap...

Now international shipping from china... They can ship a $0.99 cable for $2 and still make a profit...

Of course direct from the factory for the tags wasn't e-packet so the shipping was a bit more... $25... but it has the side effect of only taking around 5 days instead of the typical 21 for e-packet...

The way I see it is I could have paid $100 for 200 tags shipped by e-packet or $102 for 400 tags from the manufacturer that will probably arrive quicker... but require a little more work on my part to assemble...

Of course that's just how things work... it's always cheaper to buy direct from the manufacturer and do it yourself versus a re-seller...

Reactions: Sliter

Cyber567

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What size would you recommed to print these amiibo cards? and can you add sonic in the super smash bros seris?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe