• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

freshkilz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also if any one has TiMeBoMb4u2's template for the Mario Party 10 cards that they could send me that would be great because I'm working on a the new set. The renders for DK and Waluigi are a little different from the amiibos and I couldn't find good renders for Wario, Daisy and Diddy If any one wants to help out.

freshkilz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stunning. Very cool art style mate!
I know it will look a bit weird but is there any chance to do a vertical guardian? :)
Boom
Guardian.png

Last edited by freshkilz,
Reactions: lordelan

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a alternate Wolf Link/Twilight Princess Card I made without Midna, as well as a set of Breath of the Wild cards

Here are the Breath of the Wild cards

These are really cool. IMO, I think the Wolf Link one with the background/back of the BotW cards would be perfect.

Just ordered some NTAGs and can't wait to backup my Wolf Link amiibo with 20 hearts haha.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if any one has TiMeBoMb4u2's template for the Mario Party 10 cards that they could send me that would be great because I'm working on a the new set. The renders for DK and Waluigi are a little different from the amiibos and I couldn't find good renders for Wario, Daisy and Diddy If any one wants to help out.
What template are you wanting? Also, what renders are you looking for (LQ example would be helpful)?

freshkilz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by freshkilz,

SilverSlend

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I know it is pretty selfish coming from a random stranger on the net, but is there a possibility to add Pikachu in the collection? I want to create an amiibo Pikachu card but I really don't know how I'm supposed to do it like that (by the way, I will probably use the Female Robin card too, it looks awesome :D)

UlisesAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

UlisesAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for the template that matches this set of cards
I think I found it, but it has a lot of unnecessary layers and objects in it. I'll need to clean it up a bit.
I'm dealing with a family crisis, at the moment, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get working on it
Also, if I'm not mistaken, you will need to get the fonts that are used. Photoshop will let you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9