• Views 867,264
  • Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a very, very big thanks to all the folks here who have been posting images for the cards.
It's very much appreciated, I'm preferring using individual cards to my N2 Elite and the artwork here is just the awesome icing on the cake.

Honestly I didn't think spoofing Amiibo's would work too well, but I was very wrong and I'm glad. Now I can actually use Amiibo's for the first time ever.
Not that I'm new to them, I've got 74 of the buggers hanging on my office wall [so far].

But you know what it's like, you start collecting just one or two that you like and before you know it you've got a *ahem* few :D
But I just can't bring myself to open them, now that I seem to be collecting them, they just have to stay in their boxes. Not a huge surprise though, I've been collecting Nintendo consoles and memorabilia since my first Game & Watch in the 70's, yes I'm old :gba:

I'm rambling again, that what a lack of sleep and a big pile of morphine does to you, so I'll just shut up and get on with dusting my Amiibos :cry:

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great job to all who did cards, the few amiibos I didn't buy are super cool.

Anyone here have the Zelda 30th anniversary cards?

I just got my Majora's Mask Link bin and Twilight Princess too... would love to make good looking cards, as of now they're just nfc tags with sharpie on the back of the paper... LOL

I love these DIY cards, much easier to carry arround with my Switch.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Simone Do you have a link or Zip file with your cards? They are all amazing and I would like to print out some personal ones.

*Edit* Is it possible to get the Breath of the wind cards with English only?

Last edited by NiteSite,

cazper6687

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, @CompC . I request a few things from you:
I am absolutely loving these designs. I was thinking about using them and selling them as functional amiibo Cards, with your permission.
Also, I would appreciate it if you made amiibo Cards for all series of amiibo, as my amiibo Cards I'll be selling will be for any series/character.
If this is not possible, please tell me the steps you used and the templates you used to make these card designs, so I could make my own.

Side note: I usually don't use GBATemp, so I recently made an account, as I wanted to talk to you about these cards. Soon, however, I will professionally set up the account.
I am absolutely loving these designs. I was thinking about using them and selling them as functional amiibo Cards, with your permission.
Also, I would appreciate it if you made amiibo Cards for all series of amiibo, as my amiibo Cards I'll be selling will be for any series/character.
If this is not possible, please tell me the steps you used and the templates you used to make these card designs, so I could make my own.

Side note: I usually don't use GBATemp, so I recently made an account, as I wanted to talk to you about these cards. Soon, however, I will professionally set up the account.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've asked him for psd's in the past a couple of times with no response. I get the impression he doesn't want to share them. His cards are great but i'd like to make a couple of changes eg: The foreign language on the Zelda BOTW cards.

Is there anyone that could make me some amiibo cards???

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Is there anyone that could make me some amiibo cards???

Do you mean the artwork, or the actual cards?
The cards are ridiculously easy to do, I picked up a second hand Nexus 4 for next to nothing to perform the actual writing of the cards. Bought 100 Ntag215 stickers for pennies each and spent a day making cards up for all of the amiibo's I own. Which is just over 80 and counting now. When will this obsession end :D

I kind of prefer the individual cards to my N2, which is currently gathering dust.

Diekatzchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to pick up these cards here.

http://s.aliexpress.com/v67Fv6jM

Any recommendations for the best way to print onto them?

Those look like the non-printable kind. Or rather, the kind you need a special thousand dollar printer to print on. If you have an inkjet printer that can print on CDs you can get a special tray to print on them. Then you just need to make sure you're buying inkjet printable ones.

cazper6687

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the artwork, or the actual cards?
The cards are ridiculously easy to do, I picked up a second hand Nexus 4 for next to nothing to perform the actual writing of the cards. Bought 100 Ntag215 stickers for pennies each and spent a day making cards up for all of the amiibo's I own. Which is just over 80 and counting now. When will this obsession end :D

I kind of prefer the individual cards to my N2, which is currently gathering dust.
I mean the whole thing cards and artwork!!!

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean the whole thing cards and artwork!!!

Ah, cool. Can't help you myself, I'm one of those weird people on here who's only semi in favour of backups/hacks. I don't mind doing things for products I own for convenience, or in the case of the Amiibo's, so I don't have to open mine. Yeah, I know, double standards :D

For what you'd probably pay to get a batch of cards done you'd probably be able to buy an old android device and do them yourself. That way you're covered for future releases as well. Plus you'd be able to do backups of your Amiibo cards onto the phone for safe keeping if you've built the stats up on any.

Last edited by Stwert,

Taker79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good job to all. @Simone, your designs are very good, you could reunite them all in a same post, many you it would appreciate, more even, lol

shane9b3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if anyone would consider buying completed cards. I am thinking of getting 300 cards professionally printed and making packs of 9 random cards for around $25, or around $3.50/card for individual cards.

I have some test cards on the way, they just shipped this morning so they could take a couple weeks to come in.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will post all the remaining amiibo cards but I want to say that I'm sharing these card only for people that want to create his own amiibo card collection. I don't want anyone to sell amiibo cards based on my template. If someone discovers anyone selling these cards, please report these people. :) Thanks a lot.

Mario Party

Zelda 30th Anniversary

I remade the Yoshi collection

Yoshi Wally World and Poochy

Splatoon

... Continue in the next message.

I remade the Chibi robo to match the Amiibo Box

Chibi Robo

And the Last collection

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Hope you like all of these cards :)
I'm preparing the monster hunter japanese series too.
I like your BotW work. Could you do a Wolf Amiibo as well please? Without Midna of course! :P

Thank you ^^
I think that Twilight Link will works as Smash Link, no?
No I don't think so as every Zelda related Amiibo is different in a small bit in BotW.
For example there's a difference between Zelda (Smash), Sheik (Smash), Zelda (BotW) and Zelda (30th Anniversary).
Also the other three Links from 30th Anniversary (8-Bit, Majora and Skyward) give different unique icons (by a small chance) so I bet the Twilight Link (when it's coming) would do the same.
So it would be really great if you could make one above those 30th Anniversary backgrounds. =)

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I like your BotW work. Could you do a Wolf Amiibo as well please? Without Midna of course! :P

No I don't think so as every Zelda related Amiibo is different in a small bit in BotW.
For example there's a difference between Zelda (Smash), Sheik (Smash), Zelda (BotW) and Zelda (30th Anniversary).
Also the other three Links from 30th Anniversary (8-Bit, Majora and Skyward) give different unique icons (by a small chance) so I bet the Twilight Link (when it's coming) would do the same.
So it would be really great if you could make one above those 30th Anniversary backgrounds. =)

OK, I created Link TP 30th, also Iremade SS Link with another image. If you need Wolf without Midna you can find in my BOTW folder

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, I created Link TP 30th, also Iremade SS Link with another image. If you need Wolf without Midna you can find in my BOTW folder
Fast like Kami! Thanks! =)
Looks fantastic, just as I wished.

By the way why do you provide Disney Infinity cards? Did I miss the fact that they could be written to NFC tags as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY