YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i realise that this wuestion has been asked several million times in the past, but i cant seem to find any even with the advanced search.

so i'm wondering, i have a wii that someone has just put the HBC on, and thats all. why does comex DVDx installer say that i am a pirate when i launch it??? this happened on the last wii too, but i could hack it anyways because it was version 3.4 instead of 4.0 so i could install IOS16 and use that to install cIOS and such.

but because this is on 4.0, the only thing i can think of is to use comex dvdx installer to downgrade IOS35 and then use that with wad manager 1.4 to install cIOS lol

DAMN IT.

anyone help?
thanks alot,
Mikey

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
search trucha bug restorer.

And seek and find walkerofthedays sig
wink.gif

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I recall comex making a post that revealed it involved the Backup Launcher. Rename its HBC directory (if you run it via HBC) and remove any trace of the channel. Run NandClean, it should work.

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Comex's installer does something additional that I am not aware of, but wouldn't it be easier to install DVDX through the BootMii package?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ryaniwngnut said:
The thing that I noticed a few times is that if you have backup launcher on the SD card, it says you are a pirate.

According to comex, the installer only looks in ONE specific folder on sd card, and checks for ONE spefifc channel(one titleid).

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
ryaniwngnut said:
The thing that I noticed a few times is that if you have backup launcher on the SD card, it says you are a pirate.

According to comex, the installer only looks in ONE specific folder on sd card, and checks for ONE spefifc channel(one titleid).

fat:/apps/Backup_Launcher

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=166399

And there's this: /shared2/yarr

???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: