1. Dump your 3ds nand (if 4.5 or less)
2. Decrypt it using https://github.com/Relys/3DS_Multi_Decryptor
4. Mount the fat16 partition (open the image file as a fat drive) with OSFmount or something else. You can image it to an sd card using win32diskimager too.
3. Find the title id's of music and camera apps on 3dbrew.org (did that part for your assuming you have a EUR 3ds)
4. Go to /title/00040010/00022400/content/000000XX.app for camera and (/00022500/) for sound app
5.Decrypt the larger .app file using https://github.com/Relys/3DS_Multi_Decryptor
6. dump the Romfs with ctrtool.exe
7. go through the Romfs and look for strings in a hex editor to find your tips.
8. you likely aren't going to do all these steps, but they'll be here if you do.