Cluster releases Hakchi2 v.2.20, adding support for SNES Classic.

snes-classic.jpg

It's been a while since we've seen a release from Alexey 'Cluster' Avdyukhin, and this new version of hakchi2 is surely not going to disappoint. The release number is v.2.20, and it adds SNES Classic support (!!!), 7zip compression support, among other huge things. Many GBAtemp users have seen massive success with this new release, and as much as I'd like to try it, I don't have an SNES Classic, so it's up to you to try it out.

:download: SOURCE: https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/releases/tag/2.20

LordVash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New Hakchi 2.21b with retroarch with core 0.9b release. It seem to fix the black screen issue for snes game launching from retroarch. You can try using this new version. See whether it fix your issue.
The problem is not that one, actually i can run the nes games on snes mini. The black screen and back to the menu occurs when i run a nes game without installing the retroarch ( i guess is normal obviusly) . My problem is that i cannot use the savestate function for the NES games because the "reset" button is working only with snes games.
Now i'm running the 2.20 "portable" version, i was wondering what i have to do using a newer portable version (for example uninstall the kernel from previous version executable? ).
Does the new versions of hackichi2 fix this problem?

Edit: with the 2.21d and retroarch 1.0 now the savestate are running fine also for the Nes games and i saw that Cluster added also the autofire on the nes games on the X and Y Buttons *_* i couldn't ask more, really really thanks and good job.
Last thing: i have to figure out how to import and run a MAME game and hope that Cluster will make possible running Dragonball Hyper Dimension, a part of that, AWESOME JOB! Thanks again

Edit2: I make all work, awesome, this is the final console xD!

Last edited by LordVash,

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys and girls, I need some help here... somehow I can not get the N64 games working on my mini SNES. They do work on my mini NES btw.

This are the steps I did:
(Hacked first of course)
- dragged "retroarch with cores.zip" on hackchi2.
- selected "glupen64" and "retroarch"
- uploaded kernel
- uploaded N64 roms (tested with U and EU versions)

Every N64 game I load brings me back to the home menu...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?

Thanks

RickyEarl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone get Illusion of Gaia or Secret of Evermore to work? I installed RetroArch, and said "Yes" when it asked if I wanted to try another emulator, but both just black screen and drop back to the main menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1