1. LordVash

LordVash Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    The problem is not that one, actually i can run the nes games on snes mini. The black screen and back to the menu occurs when i run a nes game without installing the retroarch ( i guess is normal obviusly) . My problem is that i cannot use the savestate function for the NES games because the "reset" button is working only with snes games.
    Now i'm running the 2.20 "portable" version, i was wondering what i have to do using a newer portable version (for example uninstall the kernel from previous version executable? ).
    Does the new versions of hackichi2 fix this problem?

Edit: with the 2.21d and retroarch 1.0 now the savestate are running fine also for the Nes games and i saw that Cluster added also the autofire on the nes games on the X and Y Buttons *_* i couldn't ask more, really really thanks and good job.
    Last thing: i have to figure out how to import and run a MAME game and hope that Cluster will make possible running Dragonball Hyper Dimension, a part of that, AWESOME JOB! Thanks again

Edit2: I make all work, awesome, this is the final console xD!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. erolz

erolz GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Hey guys and girls, I need some help here... somehow I can not get the N64 games working on my mini SNES. They do work on my mini NES btw.

This are the steps I did:
    (Hacked first of course)
    - dragged "retroarch with cores.zip" on hackchi2.
    - selected "glupen64" and "retroarch"
    - uploaded kernel
    - uploaded N64 roms (tested with U and EU versions)

Every N64 game I load brings me back to the home menu...
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?

Thanks

3. RickyEarl

RickyEarl Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Anyone get Illusion of Gaia or Secret of Evermore to work? I installed RetroArch, and said "Yes" when it asked if I wanted to try another emulator, but both just black screen and drop back to the main menu.

4. RickyEarl

RickyEarl Advanced Member
    Newcomer

NVM, got them to work - bad dumps.

5. Jukrae

Jukrae Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Have the same problem with SoM (G) in retroarch :/ it randomly crashes every now and then.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - releases, Cluster, Hakchi2