Club Nintendo NA gets Kirby patches and other rewards

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,109
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted_171835

OP

Nintendo continues to invade your home, one seemingly random inanimate object at a time. The latest batch of goodies has hit Club Nintendo, and assuming you have the necessary amount of games (and points that follow), the new items can be yours:

* Super Mario Bros. towels
* Colored Wii wrist straps
* Kirby's Epic Yarn patches (!!!)

I'm lucky enough to own the plain Kirby patch, and it's one of my absolute favorite pieces of swag for its simplicity and cuteness. Of course, they just happened to include Prince Fluff and UFO Kirby in separate bundles. Those jerks![/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Hell yeah! Kirby Patches! I'm definitely going to order that!
yay.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spend $600 on Nintendo products, get a $1 product in return! This is worse than my supermarket's rewards ($5 for $500 spent).
Either way, I'm still gonna wait for enough points to get my Hanafuda cards.

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want is the messenger bag I'm 50 points away so one wii game would net me it, and theyre finally in stock after months of being sold out. Yet I dont see me buying any more nintendo stuff until 3ds.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just am waiting for something really cool to show up, but I don't know what. Hmmm. :/ I already has a nice bag that fits all my computer stuff, so I'm just saving those points.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! finally something to spend my points on, actually its going to be a gift for my sister she wanted a kirby patch since she saw the guy at gamestop had a pin lol, Now just need to get something else to go with it ;D

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my eye on the messenger bag, but I don't think I'll ever acquire enough coins to buy it.

Oh, and those "towels" are hideous. Why anyone would spend waste 350 coins on a 10x10inch piece of ugly fabric is beyond my comprehension.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :)