Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smk said:
heartgold said:
Since I used pokesav, the pokesav pokemon are not allowed in random battles, and also when I breeded some pokemon, legit ones, the random battle is also not allowing them in now :wtf:

Yeah someone needs to explain how to get them working properly for random wifi.

You can still use them on the wi-fi battle subway, both my teams work on it.

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
smk said:
heartgold said:
Since I used pokesav, the pokesav pokemon are not allowed in random battles, and also when I breeded some pokemon, legit ones, the random battle is also not allowing them in now :wtf:

Yeah someone needs to explain how to get them working properly for random wifi.

You can still use them on the wi-fi battle subway, both my teams work on it.

Can you do random battles there?

Danniello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am able to pokesav pokemons to use in wifi random battle. I lost about five hours trying to understand the reasons they were blocked.

For now, the only way I can get in is to catch a pokemon in-game, then edit the Nature/EVs. You can edit the moves, as long as you keep it to levelup/TMs moves. Egg moves I still cant get them working.
If you breed eggs using pokesaved parents, the pokemon hatched from the egg will still be flagged as pokesaved (why, I don't know).

It is also possible to change IVs and get in, but that is more complex. You can switch the IVs around (eg: switch the attack with defense IV) and it still works. You can also change ability, as long it is a legal one. You need to use a Rare Candy on the pokemon before going on the wifi, to let the game update the stats, and maybe some internal value I dont know.

Things like changing species, nicknames, IVs and almost everything else flags them as illegal.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes I'm able to use them on FC battles but not random battles.

I think my games glitched up....

I wanted a zoroark cause the one I pokesav didn't work in random mode , I caugh one in the wild using a cheats and edited its stats in Pokesav, I tried it to use it on random battles and it wasn't allowed.

Hmm then I thought what if I get a baby one, I caught a male and female Zoroark in the wild and bred them together to get Zuro.

I was like yes, then I tired it on wifi, still not allowed.

I was like okay so hack parents baby are considered hack yet by the game,

So I thought I try and catch two legit pokemon like Minezumi, one female male and feme with a pokeball.

Hey guess what, the baby one still wasn't allowed in, its fucking legit........:wtf:

Note that the pokemon I caugh before I used Pokesav work on perfectlly in random battles, heck these pokemon still work on random battles, but the ones I catch now in the wild or breed for don't seem to be allowed in random battles even though they are legit.

smk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done some testing. It's obvious to me that there is a new "hidden value" that Nintendo's servers are checking when you attempt to battle. This value is set when you catch/hatch a pokemon and probably takes some value of your IVs + your moves on hatching/catching into account. If you edit these values, the edited stats won't match up with the hidden value and you will be rejected.

It'll probably be taken care of in the next pokesav release, when the moondoods realize this and look for the string the server is checking.

CloneCharizard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokestation.net
XP
Country
kirbydragon said:
piau9000 said:
Why the location map and the Pokedex is grayed out?
I wanted to go to liberty island by teleport...
Great work Clone!!! "met in place" is the last.
It'd be nice if Clone didn't copy paste other people's work. Also Location works in Totodile's translation.
Totodile said:
Hi, been doing my own translation of Pokesav.
It has more options complete compared to CC's.
pokesav.png

You can find it here
Cheers, have fun playing.
I posted proof about Clone earlier, and it looks like more errors are showing in Clone's work.
QUOTE(kirbydragon @ Sep 24 2010, 07:56 PM)
Btw, Clone just copy pasted menus from HGSS which leads to errors. Totodile has been properly making them.
Totodile has been ahead of Clone's updates as well. A lot more is translated, and gets updated more often.

Looks like HGSS isn't the only thing he copied. He copy pasted Totodile's program data for the moves, which aren't on any site.
Hopefully Bond697 has a backup of Clone's 0.04, but here it is uploaded again for proof
Clone's links if he doesn't remove them: Mega Fire Guess he isn't a clone for nothing.
Just so you know, I was the one who translated HGSS, not only that but how can you say all this crap when half of this "Totodile" guy's translation has been using the Hex from my HGSS translations. If you want to start an argument at least make it one that you have stuff to back up from. Oh! And next time show some proof that I "copied & pasted" someone else's work instead of making accusations like that.
wink.gif

Sazando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirbydragon said:
Looks like HGSS isn't the only thing he copied. He copy pasted Totodile's program data for the moves, which aren't on any site.

Loser you don't know anything lol.

You don't deserve to use Pokesav if you're going to criticize the people who work on them.

Let's see you make your own version, then talk.

neospartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it works but stats change to normal after a battle, can any one confirm this??
eg:groudon with 999 everything stat changes back to normal after a battle.

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
neospartan said:
it works but stats change to normal after a battle, can any one confirm this??
eg:groudon with 999 everything stat changes back to normal after a battle.

rolleyes.gif
the pokesav can edit the stats to 999 xD.... But when you use the pokemon the game will revert that and fix the stats to the normal stats on the pokemon.......that's normal... you can't cheat the game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment