ROM Hack CloneCharizard's PokéSav Black & White Translation

Thiemo said:
SSBBDaisy said:
ImNotLikeYou said:
Use Japanese as your non-unicode format and you'll be able to edit moves and items.
how am I suppose to do that?
Yeah, FFS how?? :/
Start
Control Panel
Clock, Language, and Region (This may vary)
Region and Language
Administrative or Advanced
Change language for non-unicode programs to Japanese. You may have to put in your Windows CD
 
Hey. First off, thanks for doing this.

I just wanted to know how long it would take you to edit the gray parts of the pokesav. I would love to use pokesav to edit the amount of items I have in my inventory. I would use an AR but I do not have one.
 
Nice!
biggrin.gif
 
lcleong said:
CloneCharizard said:
Full translation will be ready in 7 hours.

please make it work with windows xp..

Try Windows 7 on Vmware Workstation. LOL

Can't wait for full translation. But have to.... Take your time CloneCharizard...in college... Earning a degree...yea.
 
Well, I just finished Translating the Pokemon Names and I'm doing the Abilities now...
If anyone wants it, i can upload it...
 
LTK said:
Aerow said:
Well, I just finished Translating the Pokemon Names and I'm doing the Abilities now...
If anyone wants it, i can upload it...

Yes please..can you do the natures?
I'm doing it atm, cant seem to Contact Clone...
 

Site & Scene News