hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ClIRC
IRC client

Developer Cluster has released his IRC client, ClIRC. This looks to be quite the full-featured client, supports up to three servers simultaneously, DCC transfers, logs, and basic mIRC scripting support. Full feature list and download below.

[title:Feature list]* A clipboard in all dialog boxes. You can even copy from upper screen, holding "L" button.
* Using up to three servers at the same time.
* DCC chat support and file transfer by DCC in both directions (I really don't know what for, but in fact
smile.gif
)
* Storing of logs directly to flash.
* Identification of server answers by numbers. I.e. not an interface only but the great deal of server answers is in English (for non-english servers).
* An alternative mode of nicklist request. Now you can see user's "away" status plus a complete list of his modes on server.
* Flexible settings of colors, highlights, etc.
* The prototype of scripts for advanced users. You can set commands, which will be executed after opening or closing of DS (turn away automatically, for example). You can previously make a list of commands for channels, privates and nick list, where the appropriate variables will be substituted as well. I.e. mIRC popups' analog
smile.gif

* All settings can be changed during a program work - it's no need to bother with ini files.
* Something like multitasking. At the same time you can download several files by DCC, get a list of channels and chat. Practically all tasks are working simultaneously, except the moment of connection.
* Russian in/out and interface (only for Russian version).

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Homepage

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
the homepage and download didn't work for me at first, but i reset my router and thus my (dynamic) ip and it worked. maybe the site is blocking certain ip ranges...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It works now, tnx to OSW.
Ive got 2 Wireless networks in home, I connected to the other so I had a different IP, and now it works
smile.gif

Tnx for the help OSW (and Nero offcourse too
smile.gif
)

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOOO... I'm pretty excited about this. I'll be sure to download it when my new Acekard gets here.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in the user submited new I will try this when I first start going back in irc. And yeah I do not think downloading DS roms over DCC would be good. I mean the fastest I have seen the DS download is like 8kB/s

NeoWoeN

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It works very well.

I've tried all the functions, and dcc is not that slow. 2 or 3 seconds for a 200ko picture, it's good.

Multi-servs works pretty fine. It's very easy to use.

You should add a pictureviewer for dcc pictures. And a mediaplayer for .mp3 .

....and a fridge, when i'm hungry .

It's a very great homebrew, good job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw