after searching on the web for a fix to my arcade fighter joystick from dreamgear i've found a solution to the snes9x emulator.
what a user on a different forum did was "recompiled following the instructions....
Both of my controlers from Deal Extreme had the same ID that was already in the code (a4002100) so I didn't have to change it. I had just to comment the lines between WIIUSE_DEBUG("Classic.. and return 0;."
honestly, i have no idea how he edited the boot.elf can someone please help me edit the sega emulator and nes emulator boots.
what a user on a different forum did was "recompiled following the instructions....
Both of my controlers from Deal Extreme had the same ID that was already in the code (a4002100) so I didn't have to change it. I had just to comment the lines between WIIUSE_DEBUG("Classic.. and return 0;."
honestly, i have no idea how he edited the boot.elf can someone please help me edit the sega emulator and nes emulator boots.







