Homebrew CitrAGB - 3DS GBA Emulator (WIP)

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Alien Hominid: is playable, a bit laggy(The sound is too lag), but ENJOYABLE
Advance Wars:TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Advance Wars 2: TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Bit Generations - Boundish: EXTREME slow start of the game, slow start of the minigames. The minigames are a laged but playable (not enjoyable) No Music, only rare sounds CAN´T PLAY DECENTLY
Bust A Move: Good music (lowlag) Good Gameplay (low lag) ENJOYABLE
Castlevania - Aria Of Sorrow: Good Start speed, sound with lag, low lag. Playable and ENJOYABLE
All the Castlevania should work deently i guess
I wiil continue with this

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have CitrAGB on my 9.9 N3DS using Ironhax. I use my own extracted gba bios (which have the correct hash). When I choose the bios, it does the gba intro, but if I choose Touhoumon, It just freeze. No white screen or anything. Touhoumon use a 128kB save, like FireRed/LeafGreen. I don't know if the game code is changed. I will try my own FireRed hack, which I did not change the game code. I did not tried any other ROM as I write this.

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have CitrAGB on my 9.9 N3DS using Ironhax. I use my own extracted gba bios (which have the correct hash). When I choose the bios, it does the gba intro, but if I choose Touhoumon, It just freeze. No white screen or anything. Touhoumon use a 128kB save, like FireRed/LeafGreen. I don't know if the game code is changed. I will try my own FireRed hack, which I did not change the game code. I did not tried any other ROM as I write this.
Try an unpatched rom

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My own Romhack have the "1M sub-circuit board is not installed" error, but is working, it horribly lag, but it does work. Touhoumon still does not play, even if I delete my save. I still have to test with Pokemon FireRed Vanilla, but I don't think it will be faster than my RomHack.

Side-note: I think it is a glitch from pokemon FireRed itself, but if you go in a battle and is withed out (I had no pokemon, well, I had MissingNo, but it doesn't count as a pokemon), but never talked to your mother or never went to a pokemon center (I spawn at the Safari Zone), It moves you beside Lt. Surge and have the dialogue from the pokemon center lady when you are withed out. Then 6 pokeball appear in the air, like if there was a pokemon healing machine, but then it spawn an infinite number of pokeballs beside the last row of pokeballs. It is hilarious, if you are into that kind of glitch, so check it out if you want.

KnightBearGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moderator removed my file because I'm lazy and they're trying not to get sued. :P So message me personally if you need the file to help with your emulation woes.

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Densetsu no Stafy: Sound too lag, gameplay too lag TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Disney Magical Quest starring BLABLABLA:The sound and the speed are good on the menu but in game are lag PLAYABLE
Donkey Kong Country:Good start speed, sound with lag, gameplay has low lag PLAYABLE but I prefer use the BlargSNES in this game and all the SNES ports for obvious reasons
Donkey Kong Country 2:All in this game is SUPER,The animation of the start is SUPER slow (MORE THAN 2 MINUTES), the menus are SUPER laged SUPER UNPLAYABLE
Dragon Ball Z - Super Sonic Warriors:Sound a bit lagged, Gameplay a bit lagged PLAYABLE
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure:Sound a bit lagged, Gameplay with minimum lag ENJOYABLE
Drill Dozer:Too slow intro TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
F-Zero GP Legend: TOO LAGED TO PLAY
Final Fantasy I & II: Sound lagged, good gameplay ENJOYABLE
All the Final Fantasy games should work
Fire Emblem: Sound lagged, good speed ENJOYABLE
Fire emblem - The Sacred Stones CRASH THE EMULATOR

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing wrong with keeping the thread going with news and problems that some games have
-castlevania aria of sorrow -works (minor text window glitch and water texture is off but game runs well other than that)
-donkey kong country gba- works (the second game doesnt)

Ricardo Toddy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys i need some help

I put my citragb and gba_bios.bin and game_config in same directory but , when i start emulator, i got a message: Incorret Bios File, and Interpret preset on somewere, i try load Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon emerald and , froze in gray screen and VEERRYYYY LAG , i tested the demo for rick rool lol, and is laggy too..

Whats is correct bios file? what i fix to play roms correcly?

Sorry for my english

BlueEdge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gekido Advance - Kintaro Revenge: All perfect in the cutscenes, but the sound and the gameplay are a bit lagged ENJOYABLE
Ghost Rider:Sound lagged, Good gameplay ENJOYABLE
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror: Sound lagged, Gameplay too slow TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Konami Krazy Racers: All is TOO LAGED
Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga:Sound a bit lagged, the gameplay is lagged too ENJOYABLE
Mario Kart Super Circuit: Sound laged, gameplay a bit laged PLAYABLE
Megaman & Bass: CRASH
Megaman Battle Chip Chalenge: All is lagged PLAYABLE
Megaman Battle Network SAGA: All laged PLAYABLE
Megaman Zero SAGA:TOO LAGED TO PLAY DECENTLY
Metroid Fusion: Sound lagged, Gameplay minimum lagged ENJOYABLE (Grafical Bugs)
Metroid Zero Mission Should Work like Metroid Fusion
Naruto Ninja Council:Sound Lagged, Good Gameplay PLAYABLE
Ninja Five-O:Sound a lagged, Grafics a bit lagged ENJOYABLE

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys i need some help

I put my citragb and gba_bios.bin and game_config in same directory but , when i start emulator, i got a message: Incorret Bios File, and Interpret preset on somewere, i try load Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon emerald and , froze in gray screen and VEERRYYYY LAG , i tested the demo for rick rool lol, and is laggy too..

Whats is correct bios file? what i fix to play roms correcly?

Sorry for my english
OMG Ricardo Toddy, hello! xD
Put the gba_bios.bin and the game_config at the root of SD card. If it doesn't works then try another bios file.
The emulator is really very laggy running on the old 3DS, you will only get a decent speed running on a New 3DS or from Ninjhax 1.1b

Ricardo Toddy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
OMG Ricardo Toddy, hello! xD
Put the gba_bios.bin and the game_config at the root of SD card. If it doesn't works then try another bios file.
The emulator is really very laggy running on the old 3DS, you will only get a decent speed running on a New 3DS or from Ninjhax 1.1b

LOL Brazilian friend ,problably knows me kkkk

Thank you for assistance dude, i tried now and work but , like you said, this emulator is very very lag on OLD 3ds , not recomended for me or people with old 3ds , i wait for a update for this.. thanks

Reactions: Ryuzaki_MrL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle