United States
jAnzUfu.jpg

Zerael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys. I have a two questions, can you answer to me please.
I have unofficial build, and 3ds rom. When I try run this rom on Unofficial build, its runs fine. And yesterday I get latest Bleeding Edge build, wich is more faster than my current old unoffical build.
BEbuild runs some game perfectly, but when I try load up a rom, that works fine on Unoffical build, on BEbuilds its gets "Could not determine the system mode" error.
So, my question is.
First. Why this happening? Why its works on unoffical build but wont on BEbuild?
Second. How I can fix it? How can I make BEbuild work with this 3ds rom?

ps, sry for bad grammar.

EDIT: nvm, fixed it.

Last edited by Zerael,

bogyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same settings :( same fps 11-14

HW.GPU video_core\renderer_opengl\gl_shader_gen.cpp:GLShader::AppendSource:64: Unhandled texture type 1

Last edited by bogyman,

MattVM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any build known to properly emulate Fire Emblem Awakening's stage that gets the screen covered and renders the game unplayable? Thanks.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any build known to properly emulate Fire Emblem Awakening's stage that gets the screen covered and renders the game unplayable? Thanks.
You can use Bleeding Edge 86 (download from the official site). It's much slower than any recent build, but it was the last build with GS implemented (that will allow you to see the effects correctly).

Reactions: MattVM

MattVM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can use Bleeding Edge 86 (download from the official site). It's much slower than any recent build, but it was the last build with GS implemented (that will allow you to see the effects correctly).
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, this version crashes the game constantly. I did a further research and found out the last version running it smoothly is BE 42. Which is still unfortunate, seeing as it's a very slower and older version lacking many of the current resources, but I understand we'll have to wait for GS to be correctly implemented again and be happy there even is a workaround if you wanna play games like FE:A without waiting.

Last edited by MattVM,

kaicooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hi guys
i have Chinese builds optimized for SSE4.1 CPU's and highter
i played Zelda Oot, MM, Link btween legs
all smooth and amazing

last update i can c is from Feb..is there any new update?

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, this version crashes the game constantly. I did a further research and found out the last version running it smoothly is BE 42. Which is still unfortunate, seeing as it's a very slower and older version lacking many of the current resources, but I understand we'll have to wait for GS to be correctly implemented again and be happy there even is a workaround if you wanna play games like FE:A without waiting.
Yeap, you'll have to wait until the next build with the GS refactored (I will not lie, when the code is "finished", I'll be VERY happy too).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hi guys
i have Chinese builds optimized for SSE4.1 CPU's and highter
i played Zelda Oot, MM, Link btween legs
all smooth and amazing

last update i can c is from Feb..is there any new update?
There is no update and you should not expect any new illegal build from the same guy (someone pointed out all the bullsh*t he was doing and he simply disappeared)

kaicooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yeap, you'll have to wait until the next build with the GS refactored (I will not lie, when the code is "finished", I'll be VERY happy too).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is no update and you should not expect any new illegal build from the same guy (someone pointed out all the bullsh*t he was doing and he simply disappeared)

really? i dont even know if its legal or no i just heared about it..so witch version is best now..?

Reactions: el_gonz87

Tampy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there a way to pass Petalburg Woods in Pokemon ORAS? All topics I've read are old so I'm wondering if there's an official fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn I think I cant