Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
RIP Pokemon X/Y in latest bleeding build "102"
2ib2h07.jpg
Where's your shared_font.bin? You don't have it.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Miguel Gomez how did you removed lines in pokemon alpha sapphire?
the video which I saw is OUTDATED
It's an old build made by Leo121. That was on May. But for now, Speedy got the build however its outdated. Simple Youtube search for Speedy's no outline won't be hard. But I gotta warn ya. He hasn't updated the build and it will have old bugs that weren't fixed and also the battle transition will be broken. So I don't recommend using that. It's better off not to use No outlines on Pokemon XYORAS. I mean, Gen 6 is not real 3D. It's just Chibi 3D.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

SantoshShlok

GBAtemp Master
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's an old build made by Leo121. That was on May. But for now, Speedy got the build however its outdated. Simple Youtube search for Speedy's no outline won't be hard. But I gotta warn ya. He hasn't updated the build and it will have old bugs that weren't fixed and also the battle transition will be broken. So I don't recommend using that. It's better off not to use No outlines on Pokemon XYORAS. I mean, Gen 6 is not real 3D. It's just Chibi 3D.
ok thank you

KeshavTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Which build is the best for playing Legend of Zelda MM 3D? I'm using the 21-11-16 build but the game doesn't seem to boot in it while OOT 3D ran perfectly.
EDIT: It is actually booting but stuck at the loading icon at the bottom right.
Here is the error:-
J3B238J.png

Last edited by KeshavTheBest,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I get almost stable 60 FPS all the time whenever go challenge Elite 4 in Pkmn S/M with BE 102 build,but why they removed the cheat function from it?If cheat code for no outline + speed walking is on in this build,i think BE 102 should more than 60 FPS in E4 & more than 70 FPS inside house & cave , great work by Citra Dev ! :) No more FPS dropping after playing for long hours ,not even a crash/freeze as well for almost an hour ^_^

Good spec PC like i7 should be able to get more than 60 FPS most of the time with BE 102 build , but not sure for other games :ha:

Last edited by X Virus,

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'd like to remind you guys that all the official builds (nightly and bleeding ede) are all released by bots so far. Specifically, the bleeding edge bot tries to include as many features as it could. So the questions like "why xxx feature is removed" should be answered by the bot - well, the answer is often "the author of XXX feature didn't update code / pushed code with errors, I can't merge / compile it, so I removed it!"

Reactions: JayFoxRox

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'd like to remind you guys that all the official builds (nightly and bleeding ede) are all released by bots so far. Specifically, the bleeding edge bot tries to include as many features as it could. So the questions like "why xxx feature is removed" should be answered by the bot - well, the answer is often "the author of XXX feature didn't update code / pushed code with errors, I can't merge / compile it, so I removed it!"

@wwylele, 2017 will have a stable version of citra to be released?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@wwylele, 2017 will have a stable version of citra to be released?
Don't get your hopes for it. Remember when people say that 2016 will be the year that Citra is stable and can play Pokemon XY with no crash and lags. Still, the development is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest aren't finished. Just don't get overhyped. In the end, the hype will slowly disappearing and had no interest of so.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't get your hopes for it. Remember when people say that 2016 will be the year that Citra is stable and can play Pokemon XY with no crash and lags. Still, the development is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest aren't finished. Just don't get overhyped. In the end, the hype will slowly disappearing and had no interest of so.

Soooo... 2017 then ;)

In 2016 Citra had incredible progress. Ocarina of Time is nearly 60 FPS all the time, emulation speed in many games was greatly increased, so 2016 was excellent year for 3DS emulation :) I hope that 2017 will be even better ;)

Reactions: legend80 and NiagA

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Soooo... 2017 then ;)

In 2016 Citra had incredible progress. Ocarina of Time is nearly 60 FPS all the time, emulation speed in many games was greatly increased, so 2016 was excellent year for 3DS emulation :) I hope that 2017 will be even better ;)
Hope so. But not stable as usual. It's been a year since X and Y booted on Citra and still minor changes. Also, here's the list of things that the emulator isn't finished(what I know):

• Fully Optimization(ALL GAMES WON'T HAVE FPS DROP)
  • Trading or link from one emulator to another(Local Link just like VBA and No$GBA. That includes conn cting to Cemu Wii U which is impossible to eo since the Wii U Emulator isn't Open-source)
  • Other Controller support(PS4 controller or G neric USB Joystick)
  • Stable Motion Control(still glitchy on other unofficial builds)
  • Camera(if someone who can rework it since the last one got closed)
  • New 3DS Features
  • NFC Reader
  • Alternate shared_font.bin(JayFoxRox is working on it)
  • Stereoscopic 3D
  • Microphone(DS Emulator had one)
  • Alternate server(similar to NetPlay)
  • Home Menu support(which can supports the latest firmware without issues)
That's all I know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon