arkhamsaiyan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
@drwhojan i have a similar major issue with @Sadist4life , it shuts down my pc out of nowhere, but it is the best build i ever tested until now, high fps, low lag and low fps drop. thanks!

edit: the 6.12.2016 build
are you on a desktop? Are you overclocked? and have you dusted your computer recently?

Reactions: JayFoxRox

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
sorry, it will just not simply work unless added to the build with the binaries and the source.
besides was was trying to save uploading 25mb for a shear 6mb update test that was requested.

my download speeds fine at 2MBs , my uploads a joke a 256/128 kbs lols, F*ing SKY 4 you<-
--------------
Edit to the citra team, found some think interesting regarding the AES without AES the Super Mario maker has no icon and dose not load up
and yet the AES and has no Keys only 00s
https://github.com/Jhno591/citra/commit/7358831ed08f84e12edaba91cfd9b0bdaaa2dce5
CLlGKDF.jpg

AES added Icon shows up and game loads up
4AeLkhA.jpg

Little weird ...?
found by messing about.

EDIT: Try other Encrypted Pokemon X game but that one did not work, same no icon as first picture but same error message .
So how did the the 0 key work for just the Super Mario Maker ?

maybe that SMM decrypted game has some part of the key maybe..
Because the ROM you got (you downloaded?) is re-encrypted with the zero key, and this doesn't happen with my self-dumped Mario Maker ROM. Please don't distract citra team with your suspicious ROM

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i tried it on both PC and Notebook, no Overclock, All clean. the temperature is fine, so idk what happened. (windows 8.1 on desktop and windows 10 on my notebook)

Software can't cause this under normal circumstances, we get theses reports with every game or emulator release it's almost always something wrong with the users pc be it faulty software/drivers or hardware.

Last edited by tet666,

arcanian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Software can't cause this under normal circumstances, we get theses reports with every game or emulator release it's almost always something wrong with the users pc be it faulty software/drivers or hardware.

idk what happened, when using another version/builds, i dont get this problem so is suppose it is the emu. any known driver or software that cause this? because i tried using it with another pc and it shuts down as well

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
idk what happened, when using another version/builds, i dont get this problem so is suppose it is the emu. any known driver or software that cause this? because i tried using it with another pc and it shuts down as well
+1. When i use build 04.12 i not have this problem.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because the ROM you got (you downloaded?) is re-encrypted with the zero key, and this doesn't happen with my self-dumped Mario Maker ROM. Please don't distract citra team with your suspicious ROM

yes it must have been, should have known it would not have been all that easy anyways, until i re get my own 3ds back you may have to skimp a little until buying it of case..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

are you on a desktop? Are you overclocked? and have you dusted your computer recently?
maybe one of the whole issues, my PC is self built with arctic coolers , up gradable of upto 64gb ram

Last edited by drwhojan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones