Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Dampih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the following error (I cloned citra Bleeding edge) while making with mingw:

[ 22%] Building CXX object src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/microprofile.cpp.obj
In file included from C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/src/common/microp rofile.h:23:0,
from C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/src/common/microp rofile.cpp:7:
C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/externals/microprofile/microprofile.h: In function 'DWORD ThreadTrampoline(void*)':
C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/externals/microprofile/microprofile.h:9 29:25: error: cast from 'void*' to 'uint32_t {aka unsigned int}' loses precision [-fpermissive]
return (uint32_t)F(0);
^
C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/externals/microprofile/microprofile.h: In function 'void MicroProfileThreadStart(void**, MicroProfileThreadFunc)':
C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/externals/microprofile/microprofile.h:9 34:63: error: invalid conversion from 'MicroProfileThreadFunc {aka void* (*)(voi d*)}' to 'LPVOID {aka void*}' [-fpermissive]
*pThread = CreateThread(0, 0, ThreadTrampoline, Func, 0, 0);
^
In file included from C:/msys64/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/winbase.h:29: 0,
from C:/msys64/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/windows.h:70,
from C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/externals/micropr ofile/microprofile.h:882,
from C:/msys64/home/Xii/citra-bleeding-edge/src/common/microp rofile.h:23,
from C:/msys64/home/Xi/citra-bleeding-edge/src/common/microp rofile.cpp:7:
C:/msys64/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/include/processthreadsapi.h:163:28: note: initializing argument 4 of 'void* CreateThread(LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, SIZE_T, L PTHREAD_START_ROUTINE, LPVOID, DWORD, LPDWORD)'
WINBASEAPI HANDLE WINAPI CreateThread (LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES lpThreadAttribut es, SIZE_T dwStackSize, LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE lpStartAddress, LPVOID lpParamete r, DWORD dwCreationFlags, LPDWORD lpThreadId);
^~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/build.make:279: src/common/CMakeF iles/common.dir/microprofile.cpp.obj] Fout 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:542: src/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Fo ut 2
make: *** [Makefile:95: all] Fout 2

Hmm.. try offcial citra git not bleeding edge

Reactions: ts61fa

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm.. try offcial citra git not bleeding edge
Thx for helping, Yes I just did, now it did compile. I couldnt really find where the new compiled citra is. I think it is in C:\msys64\home\XI\citra\build\src\citra_qt
There is 1 Citra-qt.exe there, but when i copy it to my other citra finished builds which do have .dll's
I get this error:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows"
in "".

Available platform plugins are: minimal, windows, windows.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Last edited by ts61fa,

Dampih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx for helping, Yes I just did, now it did compile. I couldnt really find where the new compiled citra is. I think it is in C:\msys64\home\XI\citra\build\src\citra_qt
There is 1 Citra-qt.exe there, but when i copy it to my other citra finished builds which do have .dll's
I get this error:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows"
in "".

Available platform plugins are: minimal, windows, windows.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Have you try to run directly citra_qt.exe in \src\citra_qt?

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have you try to run directly citra_qt.exe in \src\citra_qt?
Oh thx, It did start up now, but whenever I tried loading a game it crashes saying that Citra had to close down. Even when I copied my own user folder (with nand etc) to this new compiled citra)
Btw where does it get its .dll files? they are not in the same folder. And just copying Citra to an other citra folder with all .dll is just giving the error , I stated in previous comment

Last edited by ts61fa,

Dampih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thx, It did start up now, but whenever I tried loading a game it crashes saying that Citra had to close down.
Btw where does it get its .dll files? they are not in the same folder.

yes, official citra git currently broken for citra_qt.exe but working fine for citra.exe
you can use this repo by @drwhojan an.. working perfectly in my end, both citra_qt.exe and citra,exe
Code:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Jhno591/citra

Last edited by Dampih,
Reactions: ts61fa

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes, official citra git currently broken for citra_qt.exe but working fine for citra.exe
you can use this repo by @drwhojan an.. working perfectly in my end, both citra_qt.exe and citra,exe
Code:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Jhno591/citra
Awesome, ty It works now. Finally learned it :D

Last edited by ts61fa,
Reactions: Dampih

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The citra (fastest for bravely default).exe opens and closes immediately.

I asked Dampih about that he seed to drag and drop the rom on it.

As for the main build working, as loading goes :) , but the fix is in the main build too.

Just fining getting that game back now, Seems faster then the msvs build, I'm gonna use fraps, edit, 4 Bravely second about 45/60fps

Last edited by drwhojan,

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I asked Dampih about that he seed to drag and drop the rom on it.

As for the main build working, as loading goes :) , but the fix is in the main build too.

Just fining getting that game back now, Seems faster then the msvs build, I'm gonna use fraps, edit, 4 Bravely second about 45/60fps

The citra (fastest for bravely default).exe works for me but it doesn't seem to have the fix included since it still freezes when i close the menu in bravely second in the console there is the same old error about a unimplemented feature,

The citra-qt exes all work fine and are fast enough and they also have xinput support which the main exe seems to lack, the AVX exe seems to be the fastest for me.

Anyway great work im getting 60fps pretty much everywhere i tried with my moderate skylake I5 and the freezes are fixed yay

Last edited by tet666,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The citra (fastest for bravely default).exe works for me but it doesn't seem to have the fix included since it still freezes when i close the menu in bravely second in the console there is the same old error about a unimplemented feature,
The citra-qt exes all work fine and are fast enough and they also have xinput support which the main exe seems to lack, the AVX exe seems to be the fastest for me.
Anyway great work im getting 60fps pretty much everywhere i tried with my moderate skylake I5 and the freezes are fixed yay

It's only that one build, that is Not based on my repo , the reset is, maybe he could say what build that use used on.

Anyway kid stopping over now after school, I get kick of my own PC for his laptop lols, ant powerful like my pc is well custom build.
Seem to have a crash issue though upon closing them down, its listed in the cmd what error it maybe.
if get a change to build it myself, I'll edit the source code see if can pump up the speed some more.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: Marcus_ms

Marcus_ms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Reactions: drwhojan

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Citra-GCCKU By Dampih-24.10.2016
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/yR0u67EH/file.html

(Note) You will need to replace your own "User" folder
Fixed all needed was missing .dll files.

Untested until re-get the games.
Woooooow this build fastes as lamborgini man! even video in games not low fps anymore!!! super. And btw here have checkbox limite fps!!. There no need for use vsunc anymore!!!.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Woooooow this build fastes as lamborgini man! even video in games not low fps anymore!!! super. And btw here have checkbox limite fps!!. There no need for use vsunc anymore!!!.

Nice car!, also helps with all the nice features / merges it has to offer too! - gamepad / 3d level est

I feel by testing with msvs2015 re-update build, could push the speed up a little more as it could go max, then try and get update rebuild with mingw.

I would like to try and build it his way, but kid stopping over and on my PC most of the time, while i get his laptop lol's

I got Zelda ALBW back, but will have to try it later.

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: farfar123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so