raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@drwhojan
Sometimes I'd wish for the possibility to lock you out from EVER posting links again in this forum.

The last build you posted is not GPL-compliant AND contains copyrighted NAND files from Nintendo. It's the Nth time I remove a link of yours for the same reasons!

EDIT: Well, cherry on top, your last file had copyrighted files in it as well. Entire romfs files, edited or not, are NOT allowed. Patches only.

Alright, here's one condition: I won't lock you out from this thread if you promise to NEVER post links in here ever again. Otherwise I'll have to do it. Okay?

Reactions: JayFoxRox

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan
Sometimes I'd wish for the possibility to lock you out from EVER posting links again in this forum.
The last build you posted is not GPL-compliant AND contains copyrighted NAND files from Nintendo. It's the Nth time I remove a link of yours for the same reasons!
EDIT: Well, cherry on top, your last file had copyrighted files in it as well. Entire romfs files, edited or not, are NOT allowed. Patches only.
Alright, here's one condition: I won't lock you out from this thread if you promise to NEVER post links in here ever again. Otherwise I'll have to do it. Okay?

Say what ? - https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-54#post-6664115

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: JayFoxRox

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Post removed. What's your point though? That if other people do it you do it as well? It's against the rules and you know that. Those people will be dealt with accordingly.
I can't watch this thread 24/7, and if someone doesn't report posts (which you should've done, since you clearly knew about it) I can't know about them.

I was not doing it case someone else was doing it far from, I just need someone to confirm if an issue was fixed, and yes I needed that NAND case it had the dump with within, seems some think messed up and auto dump it own fix while messing with files.

I know it's the F up build anyway, As I had the final.
Anyway just the nand could be used with any build, alone.

It was just for conformation.

Anyways remove don't matter, move on...
------------

Anyway's seems that they are think about using their own cheat data base that's good :)
Read up - https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2063

Last edited by drwhojan,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Strange. When I'm using Bandicam's DirectX/OpenGL Window(the one that shows FPS), Citra's Framerate drops from 60FPS to 4FPS and I got this error.
Render.OpenGL <Error> video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp: DebugHandler:475: API ERROR 1282: Error has been generated. GL error GL_INVALID_OPERATION in (null): (ID: 173538523) Generic error

The last time, it doesn't happen.

Ik that this comment will be removed because it's offtopic, but this only happens in Citra Emulator and the rest are okay.

masaki88

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Strange. When I'm using Bandicam's DirectX/OpenGL Window(the one that shows FPS), Citra's Framerate drops from 60FPS to 4FPS and I got this error.
Render.OpenGL <Error> video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp: DebugHandler:475: API ERROR 1282: Error has been generated. GL error GL_INVALID_OPERATION in (null): (ID: 173538523) Generic error

The last time, it doesn't happen.

Ik that this comment will be removed because it's offtopic, but this only happens in Citra Emulator and the rest are okay.
same shit. and with obs too.

Augusto Perucello

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I'm having trouble with Citra JIT.
Before the JIT builds, my games like Ocarina of time 3D was unplayable due to low fps.
Now with JIT builds, it gets too much speed, like 100+fps. So it's unconfortable in the same way.
However, I was told that putting Vsync would solve the problem, capping it at 60 FPS.
Happens that, Vsyncs eats up a lot of the game FPS, making some parts (like Hyrule Castle Market) gets 40FPS or lower (given that without Vsync gets 80fps+).
I struggle with low or too high FPS. Do you guys know another way to cap FPS? How about these Chinese Builds? Where can I download the latest of them?

Thank you so much

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You are sure you don"t have Vsync checked, if not and when you run Dxtory if it gets worst than without it and below the limit you put then, it should be because it makes more charge to your computer, then you will try with another program that can limit FPS.

Augusto Perucello

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You are sure you don"t have Vsync checked, if not and when you run Dxtory if it gets worst than without it and below the limit you put then, it should be because it makes more charge to your computer, then you will try with another program that can limit FPS.
Got it... Weird because Dxtory is working well. If I disable FPS cap, the Fps goes up immediately. And If I try to cap on 60, the framerate drops in the same way as if Vsync is checked... I think if not programatically, there is no other way to limit fps unless Vsync. Thank you for you help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv