Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No idea over graphical issue, mate, But I'll soon get about learning the source code it self, they are like few thou files to learn from

Maybe try the special build on me (Note) "This is no rip off"! , Citra_Official_Build+Cro , But as I mention, I was only working of speed and audio for now, bit by bit will try and get there, but Rome was not built in a day! lol right, Just Merge learning bit by bit.

<snip>
What is your problem buddy ? Again ?

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed link in quote -rp

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is your problem buddy ? Again ?

I proves i ant using no chinese build IE, Frankens, But started fresh merging on the official citra source code.
Yes pokemon runs with cro, but still note it doses freeze in game play.
But I do get the point in what they say off
Be prepared. If this is merged, we will begin to get ton of issues from Pokemon fans

Nip out back later.

Last edited by drwhojan,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I proves i ant using no chinese build IE, Frankens, But started fresh merging on the official citra source code.
Yes pokemon runs with cro, but still note it doses freeze in game play.
But I do get the point in what they say off

Nip out back later.
Check the file you uploaded and tell me what's wrong. If you can't find out, you're already far beyond salvation

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check the file you uploaded and tell me what's wrong. If you can't find out, you're already far beyond salvation

Sh*t thanks, what I get for rushing. some folder/files, will correct, when kido of my pc lol, using his laptop.

I try to put credits in, make source code site, number /files est.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh. I though that 60FPS is the maximum limit. Anyways, I got a new RAM so I don't expect that.
Correct. Tex Forwarding might be the answer to fix Hyrule Warriors Legends and Metal Gear Solid 3.

what you mean by Tex Forwarding ?, some think i can't see in you're video, maybe need to look after my blood sugars more maybe it doing my eyes in, not the fact I should where my glasses . that i don't.

are text you mean ?

And lol sun of a bitch took my idea into fankens build, as look into this morning, O well lest it works temp that's ok!

Last edited by drwhojan,

DarkPhoenixx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@drwhojan do you know what causes this effect on one piece game?

hUWoFVb.png

I am using your latest build but this problem is on every single build, when i turn "enable hardware render" off image becomes clear. but fps is 3-4 FPS

Otherwise your build get 60 fps and is almost perfect playable sound is choppier also.
Normal Depth from prost processing that draws outline on 3d objects do not redraw it (dont clear the buffer?) so lines from previous frames remain untill something is drawn over them in the different pass. I am not sure how citra of 3DS work in that regard tho.

Reactions: JayFoxRox

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
@Lunedi There"s builds with SSE3 and SEE4, DaMan build had SSE4.
Well, yeah, I know, I mentioned them 2 times already. The thing is that what I was interested in was in this modifications which suddenly gave impressive boosts in the emulator's performance like this one, just to see how different they were from the official builds or those SSE3/SSE4.1 Builds.

Also, worth to mention: Tried Dragon Ball Extreme Butouden and I'm getting 13-15 FPS in fights, considering the lack of a JIT Recompiler which would supposedly improve performance a hella ton and also that my CPU is weak as hell, it's not too bad.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
what you mean by Tex Forwarding ?, some think i can't see in you're video, maybe need to look after my blood sugars more maybe it doing my eyes in, not the fact I should where my glasses . that i don't.

are text you mean ?

And lol sun of a bitch took my idea into fankens build, as look into this morning, O well lest it works temp that's ok!
https://github.com/tfarley/citra/tree/hw-tex-forwarding

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp. I managed to save the game and as you can see in the end, it says "Saving complete." instead of "Saving. Please do not turn off the power."!

Nice video Miguel thanks! Here some one else at it BadIrishGamer (B.I.G)

At some tested, it dose save at random, my guess little more speedup .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

20 files are changed, but can be merged - https://github.com/tfarley/citra/commit/22f3a7e94ce0e325a8c3dfeb0814c4b82a42649d

Although the chinese, don't share the un-compiled files ie, source code they have to edit it...

--------------

Although Citra could do with an,
RSP realty signal processor
- maybe , https://github.com/project64/project64/tree/master/Source/RSP

Last edited by drwhojan,

rleo_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i have got an idea here
1. can the audio emulation be skipped so that the emulator focuses on visual emulation
2. can audio pieces be fast forwarded in pokemon like games by hacking the rom like some guy did

please tell if what i say is valid and makes sense

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have got an idea here
1. can the audio emulation be skipped so that the emulator focuses on visual emulation
2. can audio pieces be fast forwarded in pokemon like games by hacking the rom like some guy did

please tell if what i say is valid and makes sense

Yes, it can be forced into no sound at all Non hearing , Not many would like that, but speed is very much max, but no where nr real hardware.

rleo_gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yes, it can be forced into no sound at all Non hearing , Not many would like that, but speed is very much max, but no where nr real hardware.
There are people on the net who record soundtracks from games by a real 3ds. Can citra play these music pieces instead of audio emulation. My idea is just a temporary solution until people are able to play 3ds game perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol