Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Newer one looks a lot more files added, lot more pad control settings maybe.

BHQS8tY.jpg

D

Deleted User

i have try Recuva too... too bad for me i nearly finish mario and luigi Dream team... Level 40... now your save level 1 :-(

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mirror for 48hours: *link removed*

Despite this containing a link to the source code, it still contains the splash screen of a warez site which has received a DMCA request in the past.
It also *still* contains the copyrighted file from Nintendo which you are not allowed to share (not here and not anywhere else).

Also what's the point in only keeping mirrors alive for 48 hours or publishing cryptic links ( @drwhojan )?
That's shady a.f.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Despite this containing a link to the source code, it still contains the splash screen of a warez site which has received a DMCA request in the past.
It also *still* contains the copyrighted file from Nintendo which you are not allowed to share (not here and not anywhere else).

Also what's the point in only keeping mirrors alive for 48 hours or publishing cryptic links ( @drwhojan )?
That's shady a.f.
Sooner or later, this thread will be deleted.
Hey! I'm not offending you guys. I wanted to keep this thread alive. But try to avoid breaking rules. Okay?

Reactions: raulpica

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

That's shady a.f.

Will not happen again, I also snip that link in reply.

Ok yes it is, leave him to it

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
@Miguel Gomez
Since you care about rules it'd be REAL nice if you could post videos without warez links in the description.
Huh? There's no download link of the emulator. Just only this thread and the save file.
Citra Emucr is just a ordinary master build that doesn't add commits. It's the same thing from citra-emu.org and GitHub.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering posing this build to the normal build are the same thing, So whats wrong with it Why ? , is it because it uses wares.. Na you would have to abandon half of emulators post on the whole site.

Your not gonna make General unless you question it..

Last edited by drwhojan,

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can anyone tell me why there is such an OBSESSIVE interest in the Pokemon games? I get that they are popular, and I love them too.. I would be more than happy to play them in Citra. But JESUS. There are other games too. This is fucking ridiculous. And it's very obvious who is actually bugtesting and who just wanna play through the game, because they nag naggity nag about how to get through this and that.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Can anyone tell me why there is such an OBSESSIVE interest in the Pokemon games? I get that they are popular, and I love them too.. I would be more than happy to play them in Citra. But JESUS. There are other games too. This is fucking ridiculous. And it's very obvious who is actually bugtesting and who just wanna play through the game, because they nag naggity nag about how to get through this and that.
I think that people want they to work, to record they or use cheats. We only can do the first thing for now, but I am really curious to get cheats (and amiibo support) on citra.

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think that people want they to work, to record they or use cheats. We only can do the first thing for now, but I am really curious to get cheats (and amiibo support) on citra.
Yeah, I can certainly understand that, but wow, lol. Idunno, if I was more into the series, I would probably be on board with that.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Huh? There's no download link of the emulator. Just only this thread and the save file.
Citra Emucr is just a ordinary master build that doesn't add commits. It's the same thing from citra-emu.org and GitHub.
You're doing something actually WORSE than linking to an illegal build of the emulator. Under the description there's a link to another video called "3DS Roms", which, duh, links to sites which give you 3DS roms.

That's what I was referring to.

Reactions: JayFoxRox and LG_

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You're doing something actually WORSE than linking to an illegal build of the emulator. Under the description there's a link to another video called "3DS Roms", which, duh, links to sites which give you 3DS roms.

That's what I was referring to.
Oh. That make sense. I was planning to make a new tutorial soon. But that tutorial won't be in the descriptions on my future vids since I kinda make things worse 2 months ago.

BTW. Isn't it weird that some ads on this site contains illegal content like R4 Carts or Gateway?
<snip>

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The 17/7 build being discussed in chinese site have no improvement as 15/7 build which still cannot fix the bug in several games,but i wonder where do they get the resource?Neither citra unofficial dev nor gdmk update their build recently....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ