Homebrew Citra running Ocarina of Time 3D Near Fullspeed with OpenGL Renderer

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
Still can't play ocarina of time the whole way through, as it freezes when you try to use the ocarina! (log spamming messages about checking the headphone status periodically)

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
Still need to test all of that - the case it was happening for me on was a transferred save file at the point where you need to get past mido to the forest temple using Saria's song. Assuming it works the same in the fairy ocarina child link cutscene it will probably crash there.

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
so it is playable till saria gives you the fairy ocarina and teaches you her song.(that is the first time you use the ocarina ,right?)

Actually, I just tried it there (played through from start till goron city). You can play the ocarina in cutscenes, so you're okay until you have to play the royal lullaby for darunia.

kangaroogreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
decrypt the rom using a gateway card with a 3ds 9.2 or below.then drag drop it unto the application,ie citra.exe

Actually, using this: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Decryption

I just dumped a rom without a gateway card. And there's no requirements either, just get the Launcher.dat and you're good to go. I'll test the backup in a second.

Edit: Yep! Works great using this method. I just need to find a way to get past the "creating a save" screen on OOT3D.

SolidSnail55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried your newest one, it's not using openGL so it starts, but incredibly slowly.

Edward Nigma's build is running perfectly though, very nicely with touch support.

Edit: Are you sure your OpenGL build is actually running OpenGL? Because it runs it as if it isn't.
Could you please upload Edward Nigma's touchscreen build on mega.co.nz? I can't compile so i tried to combine old files with new files and it crashes...
Also, does it run on OpenGL?

SolidSnail55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading and running the .exe works perfectly fine. It generates the other files needed.

You can't run it by clicking on it by the way, you need to drag a .cci or .3dsx file onto it.
The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. I have 64bit windows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?