Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

likea24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It works a lot better for me, even though there's low fps for my pc, I gotta say i'm impressed
This game used to run 5 fps average

Last edited by likea24,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
guys i know very well that old 3ds/2ds got downgraded hardware portable/handheld nintendo's modern consoles i was thinking what about at least gba 2ds emulator within fast forward gameplay mode like all pc old school emulators got of console 4th generations

Anneal

Trophies
XP
Country
A
Sup. Even with this save file, you cannot receive the Town Map. The game will froze and a lot of kids starting to go on a riot and wanted to fix that error right now.
*sigh
It would be better if they can wait a little longer. I mean they've already lost the Legendary Distributions since February.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry m8. But I have a hard time understanding what you've said.
If you're talking about dumping, you gotta have a 3DS(v9.4 or 10.7) with homebrew and dump the roms in a proper way.
Ah, okay. Thank you for telling me :). I'm not really playing 'citra rn since it's reaaaaally slow (can't 'complain, kudos to the owner to making a 3ds emu and it's working good :) but it's still pretty new in development so it's okay)

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
A

Ah, okay. Thank you for telling me :). I'm not really playing 'citra rn since it's reaaaaally slow (can't 'complain, kudos to the owner to making a 3ds emu and it's working good :) but it's still pretty new in development so it's okay)
between have u checked in the boxes in the configurate tab of the citra emulator ? those speed it up by 500% (well that's how it did for me)
edit: further instructions if i wasn't clear enough : Emulation -> Configure -> General -> Performance -> check in the 3 boxes (they all start with the word enable)

Last edited by Akirou,

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Some how I don't think shes got the new JIT build's Akirou " I'm not really playing 'citra rn since it's reaaaaally slow" lol's
i think the old build had those 3 check marks that made it go fast . the new jit build doesn't have those 3 check marks .

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i think the old build had those 3 check marks that made it go fast . the new jit build doesn't have those 3 check marks .

It's Moved to the Graphics Page, JIT in main Page Performance . Gdmk also added Layout screen too
jXB3v2Q.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It's Moved to the Graphics Page, JIT in main Page Performance . Gdmk also added Layout screen too
jXB3v2Q.jpg
oh didn't check that much of the menu so i didn't know but yea even without the latest build citra shouldn't be that slow . I know that with this build home screen for some games go to 500+ fps (for me at least) which is freaking amazing old version was 50-70 so still not that bad

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh didn't check that much of the menu so i didn't know but yea even without the latest build citra shouldn't be that slow . I know that with this build home screen for some games go to 500+ fps (for me at least) which is freaking amazing old version was 50-70 so still not that bad

The Gdmk guy has now use wwylele hack new build today named - citra-qt-gcc-jit-sse3-Hack-VSync-use-sleep
The VSync-use-sleep should now help solve the over fast frame rate IT 500+

I know it is anyways all best ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp