Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thnx it worked. Btw I got the Cro-Fragment build a long ago. from this site. I only use it to play the hoarde encounters or the quintuplet battles. That build dont need to have its hardware renderer disabled to play that part. But the hardware renderer disabling solves the problem in other builds too

@ankitjaat ,you see the other had fix the problem,i am sure you do not follow the guide,and please don't ask the same question again,it solved!:teach:

Ironclad17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think it is fake 90%. Anyone thinks differently?

Guy says he sped it up.

I have also been trying to figure out how to patch 3ds roms without using a real 3ds. In my case I'm playing around with Tomodachi Life, and now that there is a build of Citra that can somewhat run that game, I should be able to test some of the hacks. The problem is, I ended up updating my 3ds without thinking, and now I can't run the homebrew launcher until someone finds an easy way for me to get it back. This is why I need a way to do it without the 3ds, but it's next to impossible to find anything about hacking or patching anything for the 3ds.

Does anyone have any leads on this subject?

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, I already know about the save editor for Tomodachi. I'm trying to edit objects and graphics mostly.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-unofficial-guide-of-nsmb2-hacking.380325/

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
press D for sneaking,press S for Dashing in chinese build,is it right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Miguel Gomez , @rbm666 , @SKazuki , @shump21 , @Demig0d ,may i know you all have problem with the part of battle Magma quintuplets/Aqua Hide ?Do you guys reach that point already?

No i havent, if u provide me the save file, ill try with pokemon rutileruby.

zoldyck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Im playing on laptop which spec is
1. Intel Hd 4400
2. I5-4200U
3. 8Gb Ram DDR3
Its basically surface pro but with better ram.

I just finished second gym, im trying the original oras rom rn

Edit:
Apparently original oras rom doesnt work with the language change. so the only way to pass it is using rom hack or oras 721 version. -snip-
View attachment 53415
How can you get high fps bro , i tried all build but its soo slow motion

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I'm not interested in Pokemon anyway, currently, which build is the most working for these: (or even the official build of citra?)

- New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Yoshi's New Island

Anybody here???

I mean, like pokemon x/y, the games that I listed have inaccessibilities on citra or not?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Same here

@ankitjaat ,which oras version do you play?original or hack?what citra build did you use?can show me screenshot when your citra crash/freeze?the command should be mention something in red line,let me had a look maybe..........

Had you tried with different version of citra builds(both unofficial and chinese)?If not,tried again now,and don't forget,try these 3 builds as well: -you cant link to those-

@DevilPrince , can you help him pass the part of Magma quintuplets by using his save file?i really not sure why some of you success while other not.....

Last edited by BORTZ,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
:rofl2:Absolutely Farbulous !! Pokemon Sun & Moon on CITRA 3DS EMULATOR!It means to say the game using same format as ORAS! Pokemon SUN & MOON BOOTABLE in citra !!!Play it in youtube and look at the description if you don't believe ! :hrth:

Last edited by X Virus,

ankitjaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
:rofl2:Absolutely Farbulous !! Pokemon Sun & Moon on CITRA 3DS EMULATOR!It means to say the game using same format as ORAS! Pokemon SUN & MOON BOOTABLE in citra !!!Play it in youtube and look at the description if you don't believe ! :hrth:

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 334

Somebody Else

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Its fake. Its a part from E3 video and not played on citra

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
press D for sneaking,press S for Dashing in chinese build,is it right?

@Miguel Gomez , @rbm666 , @SKazuki , @shump21 , @Demig0d ,may i know you all have problem with the part of battle Magma quintuplets/Aqua Hide ?Do you guys reach that point already?
Wow! It's been a month since my last visit. Anyways, nope. I'm at the Rustboro Gym. But the controls aren't the same as I know before. Now a little help for the controller in the Chinese Build?

Anyway,from what we get at recent,the game will be playable in citra eventually ,maybe not now :)
Don't get overhyped about Sun and Moon.

and also, random freezes are back!

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
and also, random freezes are back!

Save at random point is the best option,anyway,i heard chinese say the random crashes can be fix by 3 ways:
1)enter any building,come out again and fight pokemon trainer
2)left the city or place and go to another place immediately while you feel your citra is almost crash(save your game before that if possible)
3)wait the red line in the citra command passing for almost 20-30 seconds,the freeze will gone and your game will back to normal

That is all i get from the chinese,maybe 50% work

Great. Now where's the download button?

GPL violation - Bortz

Same here

You try ask those who can pass that point to upload their chinese build for you or you try use the rom that they using okay?Keep on trying the same thing(the rom and the citra build) you cannot find solution ....be flexible :shy:[/QUOTE]

Last edited by BORTZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol