Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Dilute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey bunnei, since a lot of people are pumped up for the new Pokemon games(or basically remakes) just announced, when can we expect the emulator to run commercial games?

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hey bunnei, since a lot of people are pumped up for the new Pokemon games(or basically remakes) just announced, when can we expect the emulator to run commercial games?

Is too early to playing commercial games.... :glare:
Please wait for few months or years to make more homebrew games are working perfect before any one of commercial games will works soon (not for Pokemon, just other games likes Mario, Kirby etc...).

harmoney85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys please help me
I downloaded visual studio and used open gl
But still it says "Cannot mix incompatible qt library (version 0x40806) with this library (version 0x40801)" and the browser immediately disappears.
It's fucking horrible already and I really fucking want to play games with citra.
Please.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guys please help me
I downloaded visual studio and used open gl
But still it says "Cannot mix incompatible qt library (version 0x40806) with this library (version 0x40801)" and the browser immediately disappears.
It's fucking horrible already and I really fucking want to play games with citra.
Please.
you do realise its only homebrew apps you can run, you would be better off going to play flash games online.....this isnt really designed/ready to "play" games on it more of a homebrew debugger

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do realize it's only for homebrew, you can skip over the qt stuff (for now) by simply unloading that section of the project, it will compile just fine (provided you have everything else set up correctly)...I'm having other issues with qt, and that's how i got it to compile, only downside is no debug window then :/

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I know it's a stupid question but you could not convert in commercial games in homebrews????

You mean convert comm. ROMs to homebrews? Well, we could decrypt the ROM and change it a bit., that'd make it homebrew-like. But it won't run anyway.

DarkDragon93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just heard about this project and I wanna ask what games are working on this so far? I dont except pokemon x,y but at least mario or something lol

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just heard about this project and I wanna ask what games are working on this so far? I dont except pokemon x,y but at least mario or something lol

Your expectations are WAY too high. Come back in a few months and MAYBE basic puzzle games will be working...then again maybe not. As of presently it doesn't support ANY commercial games at all...it supports homebrew stuff and that's it for now.

EDIT: It's worth noting that right now, I don't believe anyone has a work around to how to actually decrypt a commercial game, and that's one HUGE stumbling block........there's also numerous things that just plainly aren't documented for the 3ds, they need to either be documented and worked around correctly, or they need to be worked around via trial and error....honestly it might be a year, if not longer before you see even Mario working correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea you right... Google browser sucks ass, but they're search engine is pretty good.