Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would like to know, how good are Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem Awakening running? Have an 7700k and 1060 6gb so i think thats fine for Citra, but can i play them start to finish no problem?

I can't say if it doesn't have any game ending bugs or anything, but ALBW works perfectly so far for me, also on a 1060.

Reactions: alexj9626

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Would like to know, how good are Link Between Worlds and Fire Emblem Awakening running? Have an 7700k and 1060 6gb so i think thats fine for Citra, but can i play them start to finish no problem?
Iirc Awakening got that issue before and I think with the latest update that allows you to play Pokemon X and Y from start to finish, I think Awakening can be complete from start to finish.

ALBW, already done that few months ago.

Reactions: alexj9626

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to emulate a nand/home menu?
You can boot Home Menu but not able to function like an actual Home Menu. I was playing around with my dump and it sometimes crash every time when you select a game or app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I really want to see that sexy high quality Nintendo 3DS logo when it boots but I can get that by opening up System Settings in an clean copy of the NAND(Factory Reset).

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to use ntr cheats plugins with Citra, because there are many cheats in plugin form that are not available in codes form?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Would be nice if Citra have background input support like Dolphin Emulator. I can't play games with my Xbox controller while type something on Discord at the same time on my computer. Make it happen.

Reactions: xmeee978

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would be nice if Citra have background input support like Dolphin Emulator. I can't play games with my Xbox controller while type something on Discord at the same time on my computer. Make it happen.
Thats a nice way to ask a favor :P

Ronanklan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Backup of my Entire SD Card from December 2018...
This was right before i upgraded from 32GB to a 64GB card...

The Backup became corrupted or something because when i try to copy it onto the new 64GB Card the Console will Not even turn on...

I have since reinstalled everything and my console works just fine again... (Yes, with the 64GB card)
However, I LOST all of my SAVED games....

So Today i downloaded Citra to see if I could try to "Emulate the SD Card" by using the Backup on my PC....

So far my 2 hours of searching have come up empty if this is even possible...

Everything i find wants you to dump the saves from the Console...
However, that will not work for what im trying to do, which is to see if those save files are actually corrupted or not, because the save game data is completely different for whats currently on my console and the data i have the backup of....

The whole point of this is just to see if those save game files that i lost could be salvaged somehow... After all, on my PC the entire Backup seems completely normal... Its only when i tried to load it onto the new SD caard and fire it up is where i had problems... Maybe it had something to do with the 32GB and 64GB cards having different Storage systems... (Yes i formatted the 64GB to FAT32 BEFORE i put the Backup files on there.)(Even doing that the Console would NOT even turn on when i tried. That is why i was forced to start from Scratch and lost 200+ hours of gameplay)

Because i would love a way to find out if i could just copy and paste JUST the save files onto my new SD card and have them work.....

I haven't just went ahead and pasted them onto the new card yet because i would hate to screw up my console AGAIN... It took me 26 hours to get it back to the point its at now... LOL

I just really really want my save game data back....

So is what i am trying to do even possible?
I am beginning to think that it is not....

Last edited by Ronanklan,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to find new Gateway Cheats with Citra? Thinking 'Cheat Engine', but is there any other Program to possibly get the Codes to be Proper, the way Gateway Codes are? Especially for Pointers, but I know TempAR Pointer Search once the Address/s are proper.

Reactions: Spadezilla

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urban Trial Freestyle works great. Menus and Track Selection it Speeds up fast. In-Game is perfect
Urban Style Freestyle 2 stops at the Connecting to Internet. FPS go from 30 to 0, like something stopped it from continuing. A few Months back, it was working perfectly.......In-Game, if you went into a Shadowed Area you could not see much, but other than that it ran great. But for a while now, keeps getting stuck at the Connecting to Internet part.

vbebo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i try to play pokemon X on citra emulateur with the update 1.5 but it is not in 3ds file its in cia file so i try to convert it but i have the messsage : couldn't read the exheader file;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm