1. Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez GBAtemp Addict

Guide is OUT!
    [​IMG]

2. IceBlueLugia

IceBlueLugia GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Any way to transfer the data from a game on this emulator to an official cartridge?

3. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    In Citra, right-click on the game, then click on "Open Save Data Location".
    Copy the files in the opened directory, to a new folder at the JKSM or Checkpoint save path.

4. Miguel Gomez

@Leo121 I dm you about your concern and I changed the guide.
    No one will be able to get code.bin. They will make their own.
    Question: Am I allowed to share code.ips since it's not copyrighted or contains updates and stuff?

5. Leo121

Leo121 GBAtemp Regular

Trinidad and Tobago
    Yup code.ips is all right. IPS patching is probably a lot easier than using the patching guide since most users won't know how to add armips to their PATH.

6. makotech222

makotech222 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    DaMan likes this.
  7. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Nice, but o shit, multithread shaders / GS++ to be fixed, As his TODO, and 70% Crash now happens when gs is used, like Startup of Pokeon x/y maybe other games too.

Last edited by drwhojan, Oct 11, 2017
  8. yitan1983

yitan1983 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    my question is how does the mh generations run at about 14 or 15 fps (a little slow but playable), and the mhu4 only 9 or 10 fps (veryyy slow unplayable unless you are the god of patience, 1 hour and half for the intro and in the cut scenes they look blurry) do not the 2 use the same system?if someone knows how to fix it or give a couple more fps would do a great favor,i spanish my english not perfect sorry

Last edited by yitan1983, Oct 12, 2017
  9. Miguel Gomez

Monster Hunter is really that slow for now.

10. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    Would it be possible in the future to get a UWP Build of Citra?

11. yitan1983

yitan1983 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I know that they are slow, it is the difference between one and another what I do not understand, in generations the character is faster than in 4 ultimate,and generations not on citra compatibility list I would put it in okey and 4 ultimate it's ok with bad

Last edited by yitan1983, Oct 13, 2017
  12. Miguel Gomez

Oh. Well they may be made by the same company, but I think it depends on how big the size is?
    I dunno. MHGenerations is 1.56GB while MH4U is 2.63GB. Which means that MH4U have bigger size and models than MHGenerations even though Generations release after 4 Ultimate.
    But I digress, some newer games had reduce size for better story or plot. So dates doesn't matter. Size matters.
    Pokemon may reach 3GB and can play well on the emulator, but the model of Pokemon aren't that too high poly than Monster Hunter.

Last edited by Miguel Gomez, Oct 13, 2017
  13. tywald

tywald Member
    Newcomer

30fps game vs 60fps, 3D effect that can't be turned off vs can(Gen has a setting called 3D feature in the options).

3D effect pretty much cuts performance in half :/ Turn it on in Gen and compare yourself, also breaks upscaling. Hopefully in the future somebody can make a romhack for 4U to turn it off.

I get about 20 fps in Gen on Canary/Nightly most of the time, sometimes higher sometimes lower. On unofficial build it's another story :)

3U runs the worst still and its size is about the same as Gen. There is something else that cause poor performance in 3U.

Last edited by tywald, Oct 13, 2017
  14. Miguel Gomez

With Updates and Modding support is out on Nightly and Canary, here's one screenshot of Lucas.
    Note: No known DLC Support on the build. This is a parameter edit in Smash 3DS that lets you get DLCs(It's not safe to play online with modified param in Smash Bros).
    upload_2017-10-13_19-18-51.png

15. yitan1983

yitan1983 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    i in nightly built and the mh3u I have not tried in the list of compatibility puts that you can not even the menu can be opened, I will try to turn off the 3d in the mh gen, I did not know that there was that option, thanks for info

note:i try 3d off in mh gen,up fps a little,thanks for help,and for mh4u i wait for better performance

Last edited by yitan1983, Oct 13, 2017
  16. yitan1983
    This message by yitan1983 has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Oct 20, 2017, Reason: Do not ask for ROMs. That is a big no-no..
    Oct 20, 2017
  17. Miguel Gomez
    This message by Miguel Gomez has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Oct 20, 2017, Reason: reply to removed post.
    Oct 20, 2017
  18. DutchyDutch

DutchyDutch COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL

Netherlands
    Hi, does anyone know what the best running build for Citra currently is? Especially for low end proccesors like my AMD X4 860K?

Also, is it possible to use speedhack to reduce lag, like people do with Cemu and BOTW?

19. yitan1983

yitan1983 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    sorry,i dont know,and for the best build,is variable, they are 4, depends which game goes better in some than in others but the nightly and canary builds are the best and for speedhack no idea sorry,I'll ask it another way, is there any way to put a patch without ds and play it in citra? I think there is no piracy in the question

Last edited by yitan1983, Oct 20, 2017
  20. urufu

urufu Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Really great!!! Well well well, its about time!

21. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (Demo)

Citra capture.png

Yep, this game hates being rendered at a higher resolution than 400x240.

22. yitan1983

yitan1983 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    a simple question will be citra compatible with nintendo switch games? I think the cartridges use the same codes as those of 3ds

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator, Citra,