Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EDIT: Managed to find them all DLLs manually! ^
Note all what was 57 are all now 58, libicuin58.dll est

libicudt58.dll / libicuin58.dll / libicuuc58.dll
------
Although finding all manually can be little pain, So needs to get static find fixed.

Last edited by drwhojan,

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Managed to find them all DLLs manually! ^
Note all what was 57 are all now 58, libicuin58.dll est

libicudt58.dll / libicuin58.dll / libicuuc58.dll
------
Although finding all manually can be little pain, So needs to get static find fixed.

just make a list of all the dlls from bleeding edge. you're missing like 7 or so. you need all the dlls for curl and its dependencies.

for -DMINGW_STATIC_BUILD you need to do -DMINGW_STATIC_BUILD=1 to actually use it.

Reactions: drwhojan

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jroweboy
Just to let you know - https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...jroweboy:input-config-2
in configure_input.ui
replace both -
<header>configure_input_widget.h</header>
with
<header>configuration/configure_input_widget.h</header>

And that will fix error while compiling in Mingw, Strangely it don't show the error while compiling in microsoft VS 2017

oh just realized i didn't respond to this. FYI i haven't even started trying to compile that branch. I only pushed that because i left on vacation and if I wanted to code on it while on vacation, I wouldn't be able to unless I pushed.

I'm still working on it, but its on hold for a bit while i work on some other pressing things for citra.

heres a little sneak peak of what i've got so far though:

http://i.imgur.com/Kc0gjoo.png

http://i.imgur.com/bOY8uv8.png

* design subject to change since its not final yet.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just make a list of all the dlls from bleeding edge. you're missing like 7 or so. you need all the dlls for curl and its dependencies.
for -DMINGW_STATIC_BUILD you need to do -DMINGW_STATIC_BUILD=1 to actually use it.

Thanks, will give it a go.

I did it manually, all latest DLLs to date are in my new build.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-270#post-7460441

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh just realized i didn't respond to this. FYI i haven't even started trying to compile that branch. I only pushed that because i left on vacation and if I wanted to code on it while on vacation, I wouldn't be able to unless I pushed.
I'm still working on it, but its on hold for a bit while i work on some other pressing things for citra.
heres a little sneak peak of what i've got so far though:
http://i.imgur.com/Kc0gjoo.png
http://i.imgur.com/bOY8uv8.png
* design subject to change since its not final yet.

Very nice work! , well wish you the best with it!, and will look forward to it :)

Only issue that was wrong with original branch, Is the listerner as D-pads - Cirde Pad and C-Stick jumps to j0/4,5 wright away, with no time to [press] , All other buttons worked fine with time to [press]

Although can be tricked with manual add to the .ini file

So maybe that could be fixed..
----------
Yes I compiled it, it was just that two lines in that file, I wonder why MSVS2017 ignores it where mingw build don't. odd.

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: typo fixes

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just fyi, i'm not gonna be fixing the minGW compile error, simply because it would take rewriting the whole cheat search functionality (which is needed anyway, because I wrote it pretty poorly in the first place). Just gonna have to live with compiling on msvc

Its OK. I manage to Separate the Cheats from the Cheats Search
https://github.com/Jhno591/citra/commit/523ab09012e1edd1f93fa98983eaf80e558a6cbc

The compiling under Mingw completed, and seams OK, although yes a "cheats" folder has to be manual made in the User folder, only once.
Then it will Auto save the saved cheats on close down of citra
-----
edit: might be a good idea in the source code to have a "cheat" folder just to keep cheat_gui.cpp /others cheat_core.cpp est a little neater.

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: NiagA

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
@wwlele are others

Since Citra is set to run at 100% speed at max, is it not time to remove/reverse Limit framerate from the graphics ?
citra is not set internally to run at 100%. it will run as fast as it can. it need a frame limiter to actually limit it.no emulator to my knowlegde, hardlocks or limit frame rate. they implement a frame rate limiter for that.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
citra is not set internally to run at 100%. it will run as fast as it can. it need a frame limiter to actually limit it.no emulator to my knowlegde, hardlocks or limit frame rate. they implement a frame rate limiter for that.

I know, But that was the strangest thing I compiled the latest citra/bleeding edge and it was running just at 100% are below , without frame limiter enabled in the slightest..

Could be one of them new branches, hardlock some kind like you say.
----------
Edit, wtf its either that are some thinks going bonkers going on with my HDD

edit, yes sorry, some think is odd - had issues all day HDD sqweek / close down windows random, turned it upside down seems ok, I'm gonna close it to a new HDD

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: AceofZeroz

kazuma1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can Someone fix to me this bug? My VGA is AMD 6470m - OpenGL 4.0

When I try to start any game, Citra immediately crashes!
It is very likely that this issue is caused by your GPU or drivers not supporting OpenGL 3.3. Try updating to the latest drivers if possible, and verify that either your driver’s control panel or a tool like GPU Caps Viewer reports that you can use at least OpenGL 3.3. If updating drivers doesn’t help, you’ll need to upgrade your GPU or wait until we remove this limitation from the software renderer. (The hardware renderer will never support lower OpenGL versions.)

error1-jpg.93580

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@jroweboy

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2844

How about the LIBSSH2 ?

These are the only two missing from Cmake for msvc 2017 build, in my list.
Code:
Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing: OPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARY OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)

Could NOT find LibSSH2 (missing: LIBSSH2_INCLUDE_DIR LIBSSH2_LIBRARY)
----------------
[/coded]

Anyway for auto download, like QT and SDL2 do.

Last edited by drwhojan,
D

Deleted User

@jroweboy

How about the LIBSSH2 ?

Code:
Could NOT find OpenSSL, try to set the path to OpenSSL root folder in the system variable OPENSSL_ROOT_DIR (missing: OPENSSL_CRYPTO_LIBRARY OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR)

----------------
[/coded]

You don't need to auto-download anything? All dependencies are resolved (in this instance) through Git and/or your operating system.

Reactions: drwhojan

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Someone fix to me this bug? My VGA is AMD 6470m - OpenGL 4.0

error1-jpg.93580

first off, thats drwhojans citra build so why are you asking in the "not for unofficial build" thread?

second off, they already answered in the other thread that its a driver issue. sorry, but older drivers tend to have bugs, and theres not much citra can do about it.

@jroweboy

How about the LIBSSH2 ?

Code:

----------------
[/coded]

you don't need them. its optional and adding them does nothing for citra.

kazuma1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
first off, thats drwhojans citra build so why are you asking in the "not for unofficial build" thread?

second off, they already answered in the other thread that its a driver issue. sorry, but older drivers tend to have bugs, and theres not much citra can do about it..

Can not fix the old drivers? Currently the latest driver does not support my VGA and it can not work.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't need to auto-download anything? All dependencies are resolved (in this instance) through Git and/or your operating system.
second off, they already answered in the other thread that its a driver issue. sorry, but older drivers tend to have bugs, and theres not much citra can do about it.
you don't need them. its optional and adding them does nothing for citra.

I see many thanks both, some things are on auto download for microsoft visual studio 2017 like QT and SDL2 , shame for boost , in Cmake .

Yes can download though GIT, but sometimes CMake don't lock onto the folder are include within that folder.

And thanks jroweboy for letting me know, MSYS for Mingw dose add them, but not needed for MSVS2017.

Maybe uncheck the auto options then in source code..
6565465456.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,
D

Deleted User

I see many thanks both, some things are on auto download for microsoft visual studio 2017 like QT and SDL2 , shame for boost , in Cmake .

Yes can download though GIT, but sometimes CMake don't lock onto the folder are include within that folder.

And thanks jroweboy for letting me know, MSYS for Mingw dose add them, but not needed for MSVS2017.

Maybe uncheck the auto options then in source code..
View attachment 93651
Your CMake is caching the OpenSSL setting. The upstream repo works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free