Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone want to report you for the emulator not being able do run the game ? Oh boy, kids these days...
Yeah. That sound bs to report my channel for not making New Leaf boots. Not only New Leaf, Pokemon X and Y(highly required on my channel), Super Mario Maker 3DS, and Mii Maker. It feels that they want my entire 3DS library and post it on my channel.
I've been there before on Cemu Patreon Build w/games and it's really bad to most people. I still remember that they say "Thank you! I will never do that again if you keep on uploading it everyday.". It's like the viewers are the boss and the channel owner are slaves. WTFs wrong with Youtube nowadays?! Seen MatPat's Youtube Theory that it's our fault to make things cancerous and cringe like Minecraft or Undertale.

Anyways, here's Animal Crossing boots on Citra. For John GodGames, he managed to bypass it with a specific PRs. But however, these PRs that listed are possibly upgraded and possibly unable to downgrade.
* additional merged commits:
- pipe3
- cro
- frame_layouts
- systime
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=animal+crossing+new+leaf+citra

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Dragios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
That is not exactly true - Super Mystery Dungeon works fine if you have a save file to get past the menu - I've done a quick run through to the ending.
Yes, you need a save file to bypass the crash which is why I said no working build. Technically you are correct in this case since it managed to boot and run it. On the other hand, that guy who ask for the build, I can assure that he wants a build that can play through the whole game without depending on external save file.

Last edited by Dragios,

Tidoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That is not exactly true - Super Mystery Dungeon works fine if you have a save file to get past the menu - I've done a quick run through to the ending.
Have you spent the whole game? I have the sav of the game saved and I close the citra overcoming the first boss.

Excuse my English.

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pretty sure that is due to unimplemented geometry shader

It's not.
It's fixed by my "fix-batching" branch. The same issue occurs in MK and other games.
However, we don't have a proper issue for this fix, it's basicly reverting an optimization which should always work (but it doesn't).
We only keep it in Bleeding-Edge because it's a short fix and it's a pretty severe issue.

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know the changes but dynamic lighting in Zelda MM is now messed up.

I've tried to reproduce the Majoras Mask issue but it works fine for me on Intel HD4000 Mesa, Arch Linux, latest master + lighting-lut-quickfix + bleeding-edge-108.

Please be more specific which version of Citra is affected and send me a private message with a savegame where the error will be instantly visible after loading the savegame (and instructions how to reproduce the issue if it's not always buggy).
To find your savefile, right click Zelda in the game list and click "Open Save Data Location". Those files should be send to me asap.
Optionally you should also include a full log of the black console log window which is shown while the issue occurs (ideally many screenshots or copy/paste of the text from the beginning of the log (ROM loading) til the very end).

If I don't hear from you soon, expect that this issue will be permanent in future versions of Citra.
Also state what OS, GPU and GPU driver version you use.

Can someone help me with Hardware Render displaying only two black screens?

I recommend asking in official help channels. With visual errors always specify your driver version + HW details, what Citra version (and configured settings) and most importantly what game and wether you also have a valid config + shared_font

D

Deleted User

Have you spent the whole game? I have the sav of the game saved and I close the citra overcoming the first boss.

Excuse my English.
Yes, but there was some dirty hack I did (which I won't share) - wrong thread though.

Tidoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After much searching I found the solution to play the super mistery dungeon pokemon. First you need a sav (EUR, USA ..) to pass the start lock.

And the solution to pass the first boss where it blocks is simply disable the option just before the moment where "ENABLE HARDWARE RENDERER"
43aa10c8a786c91704b8c646c03d70cf3ac757f3.jpg

:)

gdeliana

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
Hello everyone and happy celebrations!!

I just wanted to share some odd experience that i have with citra in my notebook.

I have lower framerate with Nvidia GPU (GT 620M) than with Intel GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000).

My notebook has actually a very good CPU: Intel Core I7 3612QM and is very fast.

Once i set the settings in Nvidia control panel for citra to use the integrated GPU, i get a 10-15 FPS boost.

While my discrete GPU is not one of the best out there, it is still better than Intel's integrated graphics and has as well opengl 4.5 support from nvidia.

Does anyone else have this experience?

wwylele

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello everyone and happy celebrations!!

I just wanted to share some odd experience that i have with citra in my notebook.

I have lower framerate with Nvidia GPU (GT 620M) than with Intel GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000).

My notebook has actually a very good CPU: Intel Core I7 3612QM and is very fast.

Once i set the settings in Nvidia control panel for citra to use the integrated GPU, i get a 10-15 FPS boost.

While my discrete GPU is not one of the best out there, it is still better than Intel's integrated graphics and has as well opengl 4.5 support from nvidia.

Does anyone else have this experience?
This is a case that we thought can happen in theory (not sure if there is already a real one before). The reason is that citra is using GPU in an uncommon way comparing with normal PC games: it transfers texture data between general RAM and graphics RAM a lot. In this process, an integrated GPU, where the transfer distance is "short", can probably perform better than a discrete GPU, where the distance is "far".

gdeliana

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
I didn't thought this was so deep :D
This is a case that we thought can happen in theory (not sure if there is already a real one before). The reason is that citra is using GPU in an uncommon way comparing with normal PC games: it transfers texture data between general RAM and graphics RAM a lot. In this process, an integrated GPU, where the transfer distance is "short", can probably perform better than a discrete GPU, where the distance is "far".

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After much searching I found the solution to play the super mistery dungeon pokemon. First you need a sav (EUR, USA ..) to pass the start lock.

And the solution to pass the first boss where it blocks is simply disable the option just before the moment where "ENABLE HARDWARE RENDERER"

Do you have a save file? Could you share pls

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

thx for the save file, but it still crashes whenever I want to start the game. Which citra version do you use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night