Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For me 108 is slower than 106 :/ Anyone know if audio problem in Ocarina of Time (missing instruments) will be soon solved?

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me 108 is slower than 106 :/ Anyone know if audio problem in Ocarina of Time (missing instruments) will be soon solved?
I've never noticed any missing instruments. (I've compared it to the real game on a real 3DS) It sounds more like sounds are clipped when they should play longer or get held for a few seconds, and some sounds still play incorrectly.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never noticed any missing instruments. (I've compared it to the real game on a real 3DS) It sounds more like sounds are clipped when they should play longer or get held for a few seconds, and some sounds still play incorrectly.
I've noticed anywhere there would be a "pitch-bend" that it doesn't occur and the sound ends up choppy or shortened. The "glowy" sound from the spiritual stones as well as Navi appearing/disappearing. There are more but it mostly seems to be related to pitch bends in sequenced tracks.

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've noticed anywhere there would be a "pitch-bend" that it doesn't occur and the sound ends up choppy or shortened. The "glowy" sound from the spiritual stones as well as Navi appearing/disappearing. There are more but it mostly seems to be related to pitch bends in sequenced tracks.

Soo this problem will be difficult to solve in near future?

And what about sound in Majora's Mask? If that game has the same problem as Ocarina Of Time?

ChibiMinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. Animal Crossing - New Leaf wont even start at all.
gIEyz6y.png

Dragios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Its been awhile since I uploaded my last build. This will be my eve-Christmas gift for you all :lol:

For those who want the latest nightly build (as of commit 51dd13b), here you go
https://github.com/Dragios/Citra/releases

Includes both MSVC and MinGW build together with the source code.

Additional commit
  • mingw branch by jroweboy
Disclaimer: This build is not from the Citra Team but is build by me voluntarily based on the official code from Citra Nightly.

tabnk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 3D Land graphic issues?

upload_2016-12-24_14-13-26.png

Its been awhile since I uploaded my last build. This will be my eve-Christmas gift for you all :lol:

Additional commit
Disclaimer: This build is not from the Citra Team but is build by me voluntarily based on the official code from Citra Nightly.

Tidoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Additional commit

working pokemon super mistery dungeon? thanks

Dragios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
working pokemon super mistery dungeon? thanks
There is no working Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon build

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Super Mario 3D Land graphic issues?

View attachment 72825
Pretty sure that is due to unimplemented geometry shader
Geometry Shader branch has never been merged to Nigthly build (yet) so expect graphical glitches.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I've already gotten my nand and sysdata from this, no luck. :|
Isn't Animal Crossing New Leaf unplayable? This is why many people keep on asking me to try that game but no luck at all. There are also some threaten me to do that or they will report my channel for illegal use of emulation.
Anyways, the game is unplayable. Look at other Citra video that boots New Leaf. Still no hope unless you try to dump a save file from the 3DS.

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using bleeding edge 108 and it isn't working.

- EDIT -
It's working now, but Hardware Render wont work (displays black screen), and without that it will basically be at 1 FPS.
Here it runs ok with hardware render on, but stops right after leaving the train

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Isn't Animal Crossing New Leaf unplayable? This is why many people keep on asking me to try that game but no luck at all. There are also some threaten me to do that or they will report my channel for illegal use of emulation.
Anyways, the game is unplayable. Look at other Citra video that boots New Leaf. Still no hope unless you try to dump a save file from the 3DS.
Someone want to report you for the emulator not being able do run the game ? Oh boy, kids these days...

Reactions: Miguel Gomez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo