Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously you expect people to read 220+ pages with posts in order to know if CITRA can play Pokemon yet or not? I said in my previous post that I was away from this thread for long time so I didn't keep track with what was going on with CITRA's progress unlike with what probably you did. Also, I believe noone "constantly keeps asking" this question. Everyone asks this once for themselves just like I did. Also, those videos with games playing on CITRA are very confusing. They show roms running perfectly on CITRA (or at least that's how it looks like) so don't blame people if they "constantly keep asking" if CITRA can play Pokemon, etc, after seeing a such video.
Its been discussed 1000 times on the Citra site. Seriously that constant nagging needs to stop. Every week there is atleast 1 or so report about pokemon crashing on github. On the forum yet again another report about it. Constantly and it is noted on the pinned faq above told to read before posting! I don't understand what's so hard for people to understand the emulator won't even play your games at full speed or whatever, it isn't complete or atleast stable.

tywald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously you expect people to read 220+ pages with posts in order to know if CITRA can play Pokemon yet or not? I said in my previous post that I was away from this thread for long time so I didn't keep track with what was going on with CITRA's progress unlike with what probably you did. Also, I believe noone "constantly keeps asking" this question. Everyone asks this once for themselves just like I did. Also, those videos with games playing on CITRA are very confusing. They show roms running perfectly on CITRA (or at least that's how it looks like) so don't blame people if they "constantly keep asking" if CITRA can play Pokemon, etc, after seeing a such video.

You don't have to, there is a search function and you can check to only search within this thread: http://i.imgur.com/RTKhntw.png

https://gbatemp.net/search/28394109/?q=pokemon&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=365154

Edit
Hm, I guess it's capped at 200. Well it should give you the answer at least.

Last edited by tywald,

LG_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@LG_ Why make an external app? You could finish the input tab. I worked on it before on both https://github.com/Kloen/citra/commits/input-config and https://github.com/Kloen/citra/tree/settings. It just need to be finished somehow, but I'm too busy to try to finish it atm, there are lot of things that keep me distracted of such a easy job...

So if someone wants, he/she can take that changes and finish it, or something... I remember it to work at least on my end, just was a little buggy.
I can make this app in 5 minutes, would take much more time for me to download the stuff I need to make the changes in the Citra code (I guess). But sure, it's something I'll do some other time, if no one else want to.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe my guide will help you.

Do you need 3DS portable to decrypted the ROMS or you can use the program to decrypted the ROMS through Windows and no 3Ds portable need to do that ? Please let me know.

EDIT: Super Street Fighter IV isn't emulating on Citra yet. It just shut down. Is it normal ? Curiosity.

John1234

Trophies
XP
Country
1st page of citra board should say It cannot play pokemon. This way others will get the info easily. Moderator please do this.

Reactions: LG_

citrafan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some

Somebody, test citra in amd a4 or 5350. How much FPS have obtained?

Somebody, test citra in amd a4 or 5350. How much FPS have obtained?

Last edited by citrafan,

ATEMVEGETA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you get annoyed from people asking all the times about Pokemon then.....

1st page of citra board should say It cannot play pokemon. This way others will get the info easily. Moderator please do this.

is it that hard?

Dont expect people to read even the latest pages of a thread. It's not easy. Since you keep up with this thread since you read every single post every day doesn't mean someone else can know the same will know the same just by reading the latest pages. Not to mention that I did exactly this and I saw this damn video of Omega Ruby, so people not only don't understand what's going on by reading the last pages but instead they get misinformed after seeing videos like this giving them fake hopes.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you get annoyed from people asking all the times about Pokemon then.....

is it that hard?

Dont expect people to read even the latest pages of a thread. It's not easy. Since you keep up with this thread since you read every single post every day doesn't mean someone else can know the same will know the same just by reading the latest pages. Not to mention that I did exactly this and I saw this damn video of Omega Ruby, so people not only don't understand what's going on by reading the last pages but instead they get misinformed after seeing videos like this giving them fake hopes.

You no need be so frustrated , calm down , by tomorrow , gamefreak will announced new info for Sun&Moon :rolleyes:,by that time it will be crowded with a lot of video and discussion regarding your favourite game,that will be the right time for you to ask about Pxxxxxx , be fair, we must give slot to other 3ds games users ,since we Pxxxxxx fans had been dominated this chatroom for more than 100 pages , in conclusion,we ask something regarding your favourite game whenever there are news of both upcoming titles had been informed . :bow:

Last edited by X Virus,

Marya

Trophies
XP
Country
-NOT MY INTENTION FOR BEING POKEMON FAN- I just downloaded new build of citra (official one) but Pokemon X doesn't seem to work anymore..it did work on previous builds..hmm?

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-NOT MY INTENTION FOR BEING POKEMON FAN- I just downloaded new build of citra (official one) but Pokemon X doesn't seem to work anymore..it did work on previous builds..hmm?
This is exactly what they're talking about!! If you're popping in for the first time since january, that's excusable but OFFICIAL BUILDS DO NOT RUN CRO BASED GAMES RIGHT NOW!

I agree with JayFoxRocks that all of the people asking about Pokemon should be ignored because they obviously didn't read the FAQ.

Last edited by Jobenblue,

Marya

Trophies
XP
Country
This is exactly what they're talking about!! If you're popping in for the first time since january, that's excusable but OFFICIAL BUILDS DO NOT RUN CRO BASED GAMES RIGHT NOW!

I agree with JayFoxRocks that all of the people asking about Pokemon should be ignored because they obviously didn't read the FAQ.

FYI, Pokemon X worked for me till the latest unofficial build by Leo121 which was made 1 week ago.

Edit : NVM, got it..I didn't read that official builds part.

Last edited by Marya,

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what in the build JohnGodGames is using in this video

is causing Animal Crossing New Leaf to show the buildings?
His description says he merged these commits.
* additional merged commits:
- pipe3
- cro
- frame_layouts
- systime

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Last edited by X Virus,

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
does builds of citra in emucr have the latest commits merged in them?+ i can't play pokemon rumble world it says it needs a mii can someone please give me a save file or something to bypass this

Hitori04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does builds of citra in emucr have the latest commits merged in them?+ i can't play pokemon rumble world it says it needs a mii can someone please give me a save file or something to bypass this

I don't think so, emucr just have the latest compiled version without anything more.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Your may find save file from here :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-savedatafiler-decrypted-saves-here.419638/

If there is no save file for your game in 1st page,please post your request for that particular save file in latest page as well as mention the save file you want must be at what stage of the game so that you wouldn't get the wrong save file...........

Citra from emucr can boot P. rumble world 2016 ? I thought it is only a master build/nightly build ? Maybe you try some of the unofficial build to test again,but,sadly to say,i don't think it is playable

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maybe 50/50 related to citra but i don't think it was off-topic
Some of the part in this video give us some imagination of how the game looks like whenever these 2 upcoming titles booting in citra HD 1080 Full screen and citra geometry shader + audio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)