ROM Hack [Citra] Dragon Ball Fusions (v2.2.0) (Europe) Cheat Table

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) I know. Seen the first episode already. It's neat. (Especially those other Goku's clothes, and SSJ4 vs SSJB Damn!)
2) I don't own a smartphone. My phone is a Samsung GT-C3500 Click me
Thanks for the info though.

Your welcome. Oh and if you have a decent laptop/PC and want to play SMT:Liberation then u can always go for emulator. Bluestack or Nox both fine. Just need a googleplay account

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A bit slow, but moving. The most important thing is that it hasn't stopped.

Good things to know. Can't wait for the CT. Oh and when you finish the CT. Make a new post in 3DS_ Rom hacking,translation and ultilities. Cheat + save editor often post in there. I see many people ask for DB fusion save editor =))

Reactions: Lucky Cross

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Good things to know. Can't wait for the CT. Oh and when you finish the CT. Make a new post in 3DS_ Rom hacking,translation and ultilities. Cheat + save editor often post in there. I see many people ask for DB fusion save editor =))

More codes have been added to the first post.
Oh? Hmm... I'll check it out later. Thanks for the info.

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
How 's the CT progress mate,any new cheat?

Too slow for my liking. Real life is really taking its toll.

For example:
I'm working all kinds of manual labor jobs just to feed myself,
(e.g. cutting grass, chopping wood, digging trenches, all kinds of construction work)
and when I'm done for the day, I just flop on the bed and sleep the moment my head touches the pillow.

The fact that I've been looking for a proper job for months without any luck isn't helping, either.

Sadly, not many new codes were made. Two more days and it will be a month since I started working on it.
Many things still need to be done. When it comes to cheats...this game is huge.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too slow for my liking. Real life is really taking its toll.

For example:
I'm working all kinds of manual labor jobs just to feed myself,
(e.g. cutting grass, chopping wood, digging trenches, all kinds of construction work)
and when I'm done for the day, I just flop on the bed and sleep the moment my head touches the pillow.

The fact that I've been looking for a proper job for months without any luck isn't helping, either.

Sadly, not many new codes were made. Two more days and it will be a month since I started working on it.
Many things still need to be done. When it comes to cheats...this game is huge.

I am deeply sorry, mate. Didn't know real life is that harsh on you. Here hoping you will find a job in IT business. I think you can try to go to some emulator site and see if they recruit any position. They get paid. (For ex: Cemu. RPCS3. Citra also has a patreon site so worth a try)
And if you can, can you release the beta for the CT?( current cheat or just 2 or 3 cheat) Some people just need that exp cheat + unlock all char + energies
And good luck. I think you will be able to find a job in IT business. Juat keep trying man

Reactions: Lucky Cross

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I am deeply sorry, mate. Didn't know real life is that harsh on you. Here hoping you will find a job in IT business. I think you can try to go to some emulator site and see if they recruit any position. They get paid. (For ex: Cemu. RPCS3. Citra also has a patreon site so worth a try) And good luck. I think you will be able to find a job in IT business. Juat keep trying man

Thank you for your understanding.
I hope you can imagine how it's like working under the scorching summer sun 8-12 hours a day, for a measly 30 KM (15 Euro).

And if you can, can you release the beta for the CT?( current cheat or just 2 or 3 cheat) Some people just need that exp cheat + unlock all char + energies

I can. However, the problem with that are leechers.
Which is why I now make it a rule to share cheat tables only after I myself have made a showcase video about it.

The 'Have all Characters' cheat is useless without the accompanying 'Character Special Move Mod' cheat, since, when you use it,
all of the characters that you got via the cheat won't have any Special Moves. (They can still learn them after battle, so that helps.)

The EXP cheat isn't a single universal address. Every (set of) battle(s) in the game has its own set of EXP addresses (Melee+Reserve Character).
Some battles even have 7 (seven) sets of such addresses.

I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your understanding.
I hope you can imagine how it's like working under the scorching summer sun 8-12 hours a day, for a measly 30 KM (15 Euro).

I can. However, the problem with that are leechers.
Which is why I now make it a rule to share cheat tables only after I myself have made a showcase video about it.

The 'Have all Characters' cheat is useless without the accompanying 'Character Special Move Mod' cheat, since, when you use it,
all of the characters that you got via the cheat won't have any Special Moves. (They can still learn them after battle, so that helps.)

The EXP cheat isn't a single universal address. Every (set of) battle(s) in the game has its own set of EXP addresses (Melee+Reserve Character).
Some battles even have 7 (seven) sets of such addresses.

I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

Yeah.I understand. i will probably wait for you to release it,don't want to make you tired than u already are

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
If I give you my save, can you put the cheat to unlock all the characters and trainings?
You mean, modify your save file? Easily. However, which region and version is it in (e.g. Europe | v2.2.0)?
I just hope you realize that if you use the 'Have all character' code, the characters you unlocked via the code won't have any Special Moves.

Just read my reply to BlackSKirito above.

Last edited by Lucky Cross,

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am waiting for BOTH his DBSuper CT + SMT Mobile game( the Facebook guy is ttrolling so hard it's become annoying ). As painful as it can be, however, our best choice is to wait.

MrSwagEnder

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You mean, modify your save file? Easily. However, which region and version is it in (e.g. Europe | v2.2.0)?
I just hope you realize that if you use the 'Have all character' code, the characters you unlocked via the code won't have any Special Moves.

Just read my reply to BlackSKirito above.

I know, but I can still raise the level of my characters and get new skills, so I do not care.
By the way, my version is from Europe and the version is 2.2.0

Last edited by MrSwagEnder,

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I know, but I can still raise the level of my characters and get new skills, so I do not care.
By the way, my version is from Europe and the version is 2.2.0

I see... Very well then. Either attach your save file to your next reply,
or upload it somewhere and link to it in a private message.

(Right-click on DBF inside Citra, then choose "Open Save Data Location")
Edit: (Copy all of the files inside the folder, then make a .RAR/.ZIP archive)

MrSwagEnder

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see... Very well then. Either attach your save file to your next reply,
or upload it somewhere and link to it in a private message.

(Right-click on DBF inside Citra, then choose "Open Save Data Location")
Edit: (Copy all of the files inside the folder, then make a .RAR/.ZIP archive)

Here.

Attachments

• Save.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 183

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Just a note: When I loaded your save, Jaco appeared when I entered Adventure Mode.
He said you messed with the time and gave you a two-day penalty.

I copied your original "system.jprm" file over the penalized one.
So I'm not sure if that fixed the problem.

Anyway, here it is.

Edit: You'll have to fight once in order for the game to confirm that you completed the Training.
The Clicking/Pressing A will take you a while to do.

Attachments

• Modded.rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 187

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hey is there a way to mod FreeForm Fusions? I really want to KF Fuse alot of characters, and i can't because i'm on citra :(

Nope. The KF characters do not exist in the game.
The only "KF" character I found is this one: https://imgur.com/a/QbtQKpS

My guess is that the KF characters are made by combining various values together from two N3DS'.
In theory... You can make your own KF character by doing the same. Although, manually.

Here's what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/bIejXz1
Those values highlighted in red are the values you can change to create your own EXFusion/KF character.
Those values are for Custom Character + Goku's EXFusion.

However... I do not have the time nor the patience required to map them all.

Here's what happens when you blindly modify random values: https://imgur.com/a/wmUn5cc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't