ROM Hack [Citra] Dragon Ball Fusions (v2.2.0) (Europe) Cheat Table

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found the character mod addresses. Proof: https://imgur.com/a/4FCmJhF
Just a matter of time now before I run into the digits of the Fusion Dance characters.
(And, hopefully, the Bosses (e.g. Hildegarn/Ultra Pinich) and the StreetPass-exclusive fusions.)

Fun times ahead.

StreetPass-exclusive fusion? Can you tell me more about those chars ?

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I knew what you meant of Stresspass-fusion but i didn't think you really mean it....@@ dude. It's much more than 58k... are you really going to make.code.for all of them @@@@@@@

It's not really "codes". I'll have to make digits for them.
For example: Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4)'s ID is 420 (in Hex).

Check that link in my "character mod" reply. I added a picture to it.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not really "codes". I'll have to make digits for them.
For example: Gogeta (Super Saiyan 4)'s ID is 420 (in Hex).

Check that link in my "character mod" reply. I added a picture to it.

One question though: when you make digit for SSJ4 Gogeta. Is it possible to make his status as : unfusion character so i can fuse.him with my Main Char ( your main char can only fuse with unfusion chars) and create a whole new character ??

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question: there are 5 members on main team. can you create exp x times/earn 1 million exp after battle for corresponding slot? Ex: slot 1 earned 1 million exp/exp multiplier by 256 after battle ? Other slot stay the same

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I have a question: there are 5 members on main team. can you create exp x times/earn 1 million exp after battle for corresponding slot? Ex: slot 1 earned 1 million exp/exp multiplier by 256 after battle ? Other slot stay the same

An EXP Multiplier code per character?
That is only possible if the game was programmed that way (Which I don't think it was).

I can make EXP codes for each character, but that isn't the same.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
An EXP Multiplier code per character?
That is only possible if the game was programmed that way (Which I don't think it was).

I can make EXP codes for each character, but that isn't the same.

What i meant is code per slot. There are 5 slot on your team.

BlackSKirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just found gaming news and i remembered we both like these games so i will post it here.Maybe you will take a look if u r interested.
- Dragon ball : They just release an anime series called: Super Dragon Ball Heroes : Universe Mission. It content is rather good as far as i can tell
- SMT: In this week, Sega will release a mobile game called SMT: Liberation Dx2. Trailer gameplay is actually very good, u might wanna see it and try to play

Lucky Cross

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just found gaming news and i remembered we both like these games so i will post it here.Maybe you will take a look if u r interested.
- Dragon ball : They just release an anime series called: Super Dragon Ball Heroes : Universe Mission. It content is rather good as far as i can tell
- SMT: In this week, Sega will release a mobile game called SMT: Liberation Dx2. Trailer gameplay is actually very good, u might wanna see it and try to play

1) I know. Seen the first episode already. It's neat. (Especially those other Goku's clothes, and SSJ4 vs SSJB Damn!)
2) I don't own a smartphone. My phone is a Samsung GT-C3530 Click me
Thanks for the info though.

Last edited by Lucky Cross,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh, ancient boi would like that