moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Within 6 weeks my exams start. Due to the immense pressure of me needing to get A's to get into Uni, I've been thinking of back-up plans just incase I don't get them.
Well the plan; I shall create a circus.
I presented this plan to my parents and, to say in the least, they weren't very happy with it, for you see, I have no circus skills what so ever. But I am very determined. I cannot let the measly fact of not having any circus skills stop me from creating my own Circus.
What does this have to do with any of you?
Well here's where you come in:
Please post here any circus skills you have for a chance to be given a place in my Circus. I cannot promise a regular pay, or even accommodation (I have one sleeping bag we can all share) but I can promise you this.. WE SHALL NOT BE LAUGHED AT BY SOCIETY ANY LONGER, WE WILL STICK IT TO THE MAN BY NOT WORKING FOR GREEDY CAPITALIST CORPORATE COMPANIES, AND.. WE SHALL RISE.. YES, WE SHALL RISE ABOVE THE HEAVENS, BECOMING THE BEST, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF ANY CIRCUS IN THE WORLD, FOR TOGETHER WITH OUR CIRCUS SKILLS, NOTHING SHALL STOP US!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Note. Pictures (i.e. proof of your skill) will make for a speedy decision with your application.

P

pasc

me wants to apply too ! I will train the lionz ! I got experience with "me and my lionz - extendet version".

Proof:

images

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love to join your Cirus crew. I am very skilled in Cirus.
I Cirus all day everyday in Cirus.
I have Cirus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Where do I sign up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.