raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
damysteryman said:
Yeah... I saw that too, but I did not fully understand it.

I also found in the ES-Plugin source, in plugin.c:
http://github.com/waninkoko/es-plugin/blob...91d9db/plugin.c

*snip*

It appears to me that ES_Ioctlv checks to see if ithe ioctl called is 0x1337, and if so, it launches MIOS...

I wonder why it would launch MIOS though...

That is what I found anyway.

It is... interesting.

Perhaps it needs more looking into?
Good one, that's what I missed when searching what 0x1337 connected to!

I wonder it too
unsure.gif
Maybe it's really that "fake" GC emulator Wanin showed?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah...

I missed it too at first, since it is in the ES Plugin, unlike all the other stuff which is in the mload moule.
Eariler on today, I saw it, forgot about it, and tried finding it again, and failing, then remembering where I found it, but not until after I saw the stuff in the mload module.
laugh.gif

Maybe it might be related to that "fake" GC emulator that you spoke typed of...

I wonder if wanin will enlighten us sooner or later?

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marc_max said:
For those having problems with Triiforce. I have no time right now to look at it, sorry
frown.gif
I don't know what Waninkoko changed, because previous betas worked perfectly.
Dang him and his changing code!
tongue.gif

*Wonders to self: how he tests the cIOS is there isn't a working nand loader for that rev.*

*waits patiently for a new rev. of Triiforce*
gbasp.gif

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I had to install on IOS36 then IOS242 bit wierd really but worked I installed all the IOSes but not sure exactly what it did for me. My usuall 249 is stubbed since I installed waninkokos update to 4.3wan. Does anyone know how to get the IOS249 unstubbed and fakesigned again Ive tried Pimp My Wii and Dop Mii v12 but they both come up with an error when trying to delete the IOS249 stubb. All works Ok but I have to use IOS36 to install wads and IOS242 to install cIOSX revs.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So did you guys figure out what the easter egg is? And what triggers it?

marc_max said:
The freeze bug returns to Animal Crossing
frown.gif

For those having problems with Triiforce. I have no time right now to look at it, sorry
frown.gif

Thanks, so this means i can calm down and just wait instead of wasting my time finding THE nand emu error in my code. I did copy a piece of code from your loader "| 100" for cIOSrev20+, so i think this means TriiForce should be compatible with cIOSrev20.

I won't reply to any bug reports over TriiForce, as long as i did not get a reply from Waninkoko about it, and about the HBC exit, and the not rebooting on IOS Reload.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what is the best IOS base for installing rev20? I'm still on rev17 and use only USB Loader CFG. No Triiforce, no NAND Emu...

rafao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help to instal cIOSx rev20 in 4.3U Wii. It's possible ?
If i install the SNEEK or Triforce Works ?

I'm only use WiiFlow 2.1 to play my games.

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reece71079 said:
I had to install on IOS36 then IOS242 bit wierd really but worked I installed all the IOSes but not sure exactly what it did for me. My usuall 249 is stubbed since I installed waninkokos update to 4.3wan. Does anyone know how to get the IOS249 unstubbed and fakesigned again Ive tried Pimp My Wii and Dop Mii v12 but they both come up with an error when trying to delete the IOS249 stubb. All works Ok but I have to use IOS36 to install wads and IOS242 to install cIOSX revs.

Any Title Deleter?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What wad versions of ios 57 and ios 37 do i need in order to do wad installation of cios 20?

*not asking for links i can do it myself using NUSD just need to know versions is all*

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Good job Wanin, once again
yaywii.gif

Everything seems to be working fine here. 249 with 57 as base and 250 with 37 as base.

Love the music choice!

LocoRoco

Trophies
XP
Country
icebrg5 said:
What wad versions of ios 57 and ios 37 do i need in order to do wad installation of cios 20?

*not asking for links i can do it myself using NUSD just need to know versions is all*

latest revisions that come with 4.3 update

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
So did you guys figure out what the easter egg is? And what triggers it?

marc_max said:
The freeze bug returns to Animal Crossing
frown.gif

frown.gif

Thanks, so this means i can calm down and just wait instead of wasting my time finding THE nand emu error in my code. I did copy a piece of code from your loader "| 100" for cIOSrev20+, so i think this means TriiForce should be compatible with cIOSrev20.

I won't reply to any bug reports over TriiForce, as long as i did not get a reply from Waninkoko about it, and about the HBC exit, and the not rebooting on IOS Reload.
Yes, that was used because cIOS rev20 has two emu modes: full and semi (this seemed to give compatibility with LostWinds). Or they were on previous betas, at least. I left Triiforce mrc v10 with only full mode (the old mode) enabled so it was prepared for the long awaited cIOS rev20.
We must wait for Waninkoko's answer.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
All i want to know if is it possible to play spllintercell on usb loader, is it possible with this new ios rev?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already found one issue but it wasn't that big of a deal, to me, it had RawkSD not working anymore, but all I had to do to fix it was to install CIOSBUGFIX37.wad. But after that, I have found NO problems what so ever. Still wondering what that easter egg is though... I've been trying to find it myself, but no luck.
mellow.gif

oakwind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why everyone says to use base 37 for monster hunter tri. I'm using cios rev 19 base 57, and the latest usb loader gx for all my games with no problems; including monster hunter tri and guitar hero 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sad